The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My new toy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua42007 View Post
    Welcome to TGC.
    lol hes been a member since 05 =)

Thnks a lot guys

LOL!!! Wow, I thought this was an introduction thread. My mistake.

se ve bien mano cuidalo y saludos

Wowzers!!! Very clean looking ride. What kind of side markers does your 8G have? It looks pretty good. Congrats!

Man i dont really know, i just bought this all i know is 7g

I want that front bumper!

TURBO= in the making.......

I took the car to a mechanic today, he found out that the harmonic balancer was broken, alt belt almost destroyed, all 4 motor mount are destroyed and he took the alt to an electromecanic to test and fix the alt if it needs to be tested. He also found out that the oil pan is cracked. I ordered all the parts already they arrive tomorrow. Meanwhile new water pump, tensioners, gaskets, oil seals, timing belt, spark plugs, spark plug cables and ignition cap and rotor are being replaced. Ill keep u posted previous owner fail
    Last edited by Joker96; 06-17-2011 at 03:38 PM

Alt voltage regulator was fried

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Damn the owner of the car spent all the money on the jdm conversion and didn't care about the maintenance...I'll take that from bumper of your hands to make it easier for you ;)

4g64T 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post
    Damn the owner of the car spent all the money on the jdm conversion and didn't care about the maintenance...I'll take that from bumper of your hands to make it easier for you ;)
    Lol, whats so special bout the bumper, is it that rare?

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Thats a VRG bumper my personal favorite, and is pretty rare, right now that I know of, only 2 active member have it, G-Spot and 9G, many members just go with the more available New Style, Old Style.

Oh and so you know to fit that bumper it was said that you would need to remove the crash bar, I don't know if a custom made one will work, check if you have a crash bar, I bet you don't, and thats scary and dangerous.

4g64T 5spd

Damn i didnt know that, i better be careful then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12