The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 95mm ccfl rings

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

95mm ccfl rings

does anybody know where i can get 95mm white ccfl angel eyes for my projector headlights? i need them without being incased in the plastic ring..like i need the raw ring itself. most places have them being incased inside plastic casing.

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Don't know if you've seen these: http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pro...m70f2oc1saq71r
    These are glass tubes, I have them right now on mine, but only 90mm or 100mm

4g64T 5spd

davila825
    good find..imma pick up a pair

Glass tubes are the best for angel eye. 100mm would look dope, only 2.5 mm bigger if you think about it, since is gets split up

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

100mm is going to be a tight fit on usdm 8g reflectors, I first bought 100mm but they were too big so I returned them for 80mm to get them perfect on the shrouds, I don't know what your doing so that's just from my experience.

4g64T 5spd

some guy is working on my lights..i have the projector ones from jmauto..its somethin about the shroud covering the ring on the projector itself..because they are two diff sizes for the low and high beam..there is no shroud on high beam..he measured and said it would take 95mm for it to look good

Ohh ok thats nice, but I haven't seen 95mm without the plastic casing, If I were you I would get the plastic casing ones sin the plastic help diffuse the light and make them more visible: http://www.retrosolutionsllc.com/ser...lo-CCFL/Detail
    or check if 90mm glass tubes ones would work.

4g64T 5spd

Sexy.. real nice find.. better than the sketchsters and overpriced ones on ebay.

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production