The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Race Inspired

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Race Inspired

https://www.raceinspired.com/shoppingcart.aspx

Thinking about ordering my suspension from these guys but first i wanted to know if anyone has ever shoped from them before?

Also a Few Q:
    I serched the Forum and found out a few things about suspension that i didnt kno, but still just want to make sure. Will Teis S lowering springs fit with KYB GR-2 Gas Shock Absorber?

Reading on the fourm people were talking about getting a camber kit, is that just to better stabalize the strut and schock? such as a sway bar?

I guess you didn't search enough. All of the info is clearly stated here.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...ight=gr-2+tein

The camber kit has nothing to do with stability (it does, but thats an entire different topic). For your question, the camber kit is to correct your camber so you don't wear out tires.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

u can't link to your shopping cart because when we click on that link it will show us an empty cart.

Ive shopped with raceinspired before, they are good people and I can vouch for them. There located in California, but the shipping is fast.

Ive ordered at least 3-4 different strut bars from them, no problems at all.

I currently have Tein S spings on KYB Gr2 setup and it gave me a nice drop and handling did improve

TahitianGreen
    I had S-Tech/GR2 and I thought the handling was improved. However I soon realized it was just the fact that I also upgraded from cheap all seasons to Michelin Pilot Sport 2.

The S-Tech just make you think handling is improved because they're slightly stiffer.

The springs actually do improve your handling. Did you swap out the stock struts when you replaced the springs?

TahitianGreen
    Put in brand new GR2's. They don't improve anything. You just 'feel' it because it does 'feel' different, but it did nothing at all.