The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Interest in car parts off my 7G that's about to be junked soon.

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Interest in car parts off my 7G that's about to be junked soon.

Hey guys, my transmission recently had the magnetic lines melt so my tansmission is done, and I have to get rid of it for any money I can get out of it. I am in a pretty deep situation now so bear with me.

I mainly did made this thread to let you guys know that a 7G is probably falling off the face of the earth as much as I hate to let it go, however the other point of it is if anyone is interested in the parts.

I am gonna let go of any part I can sell/give away but I'm not making it into a sale thread because the car is sitting 80 miles away from my house in NY and I can't get updated pictures/the ability to communicate about the actual condition of any parts anyone needs. But if you are interested, when I come up to get any papers I need I will let you know, and send pictures. Notice I will not be able to come back there maybe for another month but I'll keep anyone in mind 'till then.

If there is a problem with this thread mods being in the wrong location, I wouldn't mind it if you move/delete it, just trying to help anyone that will be interested in it so that it wouldn't go to waste, as I loved that car.

Edit: My grammar really sucks atm, just back from work after 3 really long days, so bear with me on that too lol.

got any old pics...at least to give an idea of what we are working with? I need some interior things if they look right

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    got any old pics...at least to give an idea of what we are working with? I need some interior things if they look right
    look in his garage but i dont see any interior pictures though

yeah..that was pointless! LOL

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

what about the ac compresor?

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't post for a bit. I've been really busy.

The thing is I was pulling my hair out due to some trouble with the area that the car was in, it was already junked. It was either that with alot hair pulling with a possibility of a civil suit, or a civil suit and even more annoyance with the cops.

So yea, this thread has become useless, sorry guys!