The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wifes New Twin Turbo under construction

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Showing results 101 to 119 of 119
    thank you guys,ill keep you posted.... hope its as easy as what your saying it is lol....
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

and so i pulled the lights apart(what a mission) and changed the beam cuttoff pattern around so its RHD now,YAY..

www.qcustoms.co.nz

^^ Wow, too bad you have to open them up. Was it as easy as flipping the light shield or did you have to do more?

u did a damn good job on the car man, looks really good!

i think i faild,it faild wof,still wrong way,i think its not level so its making it vey upward over a long distance.. might flick the usdm and go custom built headlights sibbie style
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

All it needs is to be flipped

i did that but still failed lol,either i suck big time or the lights doo..\

i ripped the whole front off and put standards on for now cant b asked with crap atm..
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

I love reading and seeing stuff like this. This thing is looking good! Hope you can sort the lights!

This is one of the coolest projects I've ever seen, great work man!

well i apreciate the comments guys and yes i have sorted the lights out and stil lhave them on..

i connetcted a boyracers car going into Dominos koz i was too buzy eyeing up some other fart that caught my attention ..
    not bad damage but annoyance the,then the next day i connected the post box on the same area so bumper is a lil sad for wear but not really visible

www.qcustoms.co.nz

ok i now am trialing the Dolphin front bumper and waiting patiently for the vogue grille to come and am thinking now that iv taken the bilsteins out i may be able t orun the bumper and the wife wont smash it up,hoping..

also wife wanted brembos!! SHHHHHH she got sum now.. if only she knew the difference lol..
    apart from that we flashed the ecu and so on and the boost is so strong now that i KEEP Popping intake hoses off.. grrrr, i now haveto take each pipe 1 by 1 and weld a grunty bead round them to ensure no slipping..
    bet my blue 1 wil lneed the same now ey grrrr

www.qcustoms.co.nz

what rims are those? 17x7jj? 225/45/17?

[QUOTE=qcustoms;714487]ok i now am trialing the Dolphin front bumper and waiting patiently for the vogue grille to come and am thinking now that iv taken the bilsteins out i may be able t orun the bumper and the wife wont smash it up,hoping..

also wife wanted brembos!! SHHHHHH she got sum now.. if only she knew the difference lol..
    apart from that we flashed the ecu and so on and the boost is so strong now that i KEEP Popping intake hoses off.. grrrr, i now haveto take each pipe 1 by 1 and weld a grunty bead round them to ensure no slipping..
    bet my blue 1 wil lneed the same now ey grrrr

QUOTE]

I like it as it is now, and very nice work you have done

Darren wheels are 18X8.5 +35 offset with 245/40/18 tyres and guards are rolled too
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

Experienced TGC Member
    Man, it pisses me off that america doesnt get all the good shit! Ill take a Legnum over a skyline any day of the week!

Quote Originally Posted by qcustoms View Post
    Darren wheels are 18X8.5 +35 offset with 245/40/18 tyres and guards are rolled too
    wow legnum and vr4 wheel wells are wayyyyy too deep.

Darren gallants are the same man
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

18x8.5 isnt even all that crazy

we go 9.5 and even 10 or 10.5 on the back over here ;)

Quote Originally Posted by unclepaulie View Post
    18x8.5 isnt even all that crazy

we go 9.5 and even 10 or 10.5 on the back over here ;)
    This!! Talk to greddy or RedGalant2k1, just to name only a couple of many, they have had crazy wheels fitted to our plebeian USDM Galants!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456