The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wifes New Twin Turbo under construction

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 119
    thanx guys... im happy i get to pimp out another vr4 tbh..
    fitted Greddy EBC,apexi tt,a/f,02 reader amongst helping a mate change his rear tubo and doing some fibreglassing.. oh and i fitted my custom bonnet i made back in 07.
    i think im going to go with the evo bumper and fl grille unless the bonnet says otherwise but keep inputs comming in plz guys
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

ok so i was lazy heres some pics of the bonnet wih the vents cut out and the bonnet just sitting ontop,still got to insert revnuts and so forth,ill be making a new bonnet for her car tho i wont be using this 1(plug for inner skeleton)

www.qcustoms.co.nz

am, i think the Legnum looks better stock, just a coment.

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

Q if u find out how to plug those unsightly gaps between the EBay lights and the VR4 grille please let me know! Then i won't waste time looking for projectors for the cibbie shrouds, ill just buy em ebaylights! they are really nice!

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zyro View Post
    Q if u find out how to plug those unsightly gaps between the EBay lights and the VR4 grille please let me know! Then i won't waste time looking for projectors for the cibbie shrouds, ill just buy em ebaylights! they are really nice!
    IIRC, they make a USDM Spec and a JDM spec version...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    IIRC, they make a USDM Spec and a JDM spec version...
    WOT? they do? how come i can't find em jdm spec versions on ebay? Do you happen to know which seller has them jdm specced ones?

theyr very expensive if you can still get them that is,but theyr not exact,theyr really retro fitted projectors tbh and choice of 1 or 2 fittd in ea light,mae in japan
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Vogue grill is awesome, and I also quite like what you're doing with the hood/bonnet.

EDIT: gasp* totally missed the widebody fenders. Can't wait.
    Last edited by beam514; 06-29-2011 at 02:18 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zyro View Post
    WOT? they do? how come i can't find em jdm spec versions on ebay? Do you happen to know which seller has them jdm specced ones?
    Maybe they dont make them anymore but I remember when they first came out that they did. Check with one of our vendors, I think they might sell the ebay projector heads...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Maybe they dont make them anymore but I remember when they first came out that they did. Check with one of our vendors, I think they might sell the ebay projector heads...
    Open Me
    http://jdmautolights.com/
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

Well got the call lastnite that rear quarter all done so now i can pick her up and start assrmbling her. Lots to do to her yet. But will be good to complete her
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

What did you do with your stock heads?

so i have her back now, new rear quarter is on and is mint.
    i fitted my Template FMIC to it today and welded on the Mounting Tabs.
    also fitted the Trans Cooler
    Triple Air Horns(but havent bolted them up just yet
    and worked with the grille, i made a Facelift Style Grille in FG and now im going to extend it on the ends to close up the gap between the USDM lights and the grille.

whilst i do all this cosmetic changing the car goes to the painters now to get tidyd up.

for now im going t okeep it Factory whlst i wait for my goodies from Cali and then decide what kit to go for.

also looked at where im going to put the FPR ,but as im doing custom piping i dont know just yet where the Air intake is going to be so i may have to wait for now

www.qcustoms.co.nz

Quinton, do a me favor, can you take a pic of how the crash bar fits on the car with the intercooler? im curious to see how it compares to the US spec.

btw, find a legnum to ship, i want one. :D
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Quinton, do a me favor, can you take a pic of how the crash bar fits on the car with the intercooler? im curious to see how it compares to the US spec.

btw, find a legnum to ship, i want one. :D
    ok man will do,most of the time we leave them off tbh,but with a 600x300x100 like i usually fit we have to cut the crash bar on the inside..

re a legnum to ship,i can send you 1 now.. i always have atleast 4-6 legnums or galants on hand at any time..
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

well after a lot of effort i am finally at this stage..

customized the interior totally,all the grey went satin black and the roof lining got recovered..

looks so sexc now.
    Fitted the Recaros,Cut and polished the car,and am now buzy with the front bumper and rear bumper..

wife is getting anxious and cant wait,and i want to start assembling the Super lol...

but cannot rush

enjoy

www.qcustoms.co.nz

interior is really mint condition its just the angle of the seude fibres that make it look dirty
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    looks nice! you must really love your wife cause that looks like a pain in the ass :P

Awesome build! Clap-clap-clap!

Blue RECAROS STYLE JC droolll....I envy you because you have a lot of SYLE JCs waahh!!

Saw your Blue Legnum. it's an an awesome car! I think necks would break when you pass by peoples on the sidewalks

I'm ging to enjoy watching this build including the super

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast