The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Best Wheel For 8g

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Showing results 221 to 240 of 326
    Quote Originally Posted by gian7675 View Post
    Yup I did post this before bro.

What I want to know is are these RIMS copies or genuine? A person of good stature in our local boards hinted that these VOLKS Ultra C rims are copies...why in the world would he say that?

So they're geniune?
    They're legit.

He would say that because he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    They're legit.

He would say that because he doesn't know what he's talking about.
    BLESS YOU! You just made my day bro

Its dropped on K-Sport Springs in front with KYB AGX and Stock Rear springs.Rear wheels have 6mm spacer to poke out wheels in rear more. EVO 8 Enkies.. Still havent rolled my rear fenders and its a bit** to drive with..

Last edited by Laidback8g; 10-28-2011 at 09:56 PM
    Evo 8 Head, BC 288/288 BC Springs & Retainers, Weisco Pistons and Eagle Rods 2.4 (Comperssion 9.5:1) ARP Headstuds and Mainstuds, Cosmetic Headgasket, New Clevite Bearings all around, Evo 8 Oil Pump, English Racing water pump, Gates Racing Timing belt, Findanza Adjustable cams, 2 255 walboro pumps, RC 1000s, AEM Rail, and 5 Speed swapped, powered by a 6262 T3 w/ .82 A/R.. WILL MY TRANNY HOLD THIS? Lets wait and see :)

Quote Originally Posted by Laidback8g View Post
    Its dropped on K-Sport Springs in front with KYB AGX and Stock Rear springs.Rear wheels have 6mm spacer to poke out wheels in rear more. EVO 8 Enkies.. Still havent rolled my rear fenders and its a bit** to drive with..

Danm looking at ur ride, I'm definitly gona get me some EVO wheels, makes the car stand out more with the patriot red

HTC EVO 4G
    MODS

5 speed swap
    Eibach Pro Kit on GR2 Struts
    Cold Air Intake
    Outlander Intake Manifold
    6G72 V6 Throttle Body
    6G72 V6 Fuel Pump
    Axle Back Exhaust (ebay)
    Evo Fuel Rail
    Evo Radiator
    Rear Disc Swap
    Prothane Motor Mount Inserts

im getting 25mpg city and 30mpg highway untuned!!!

Took better pics today at the park, im still considering selling these and getting the XXR 527

Heres todays picture:
    Evo 8 Head, BC 288/288 BC Springs & Retainers, Weisco Pistons and Eagle Rods 2.4 (Comperssion 9.5:1) ARP Headstuds and Mainstuds, Cosmetic Headgasket, New Clevite Bearings all around, Evo 8 Oil Pump, English Racing water pump, Gates Racing Timing belt, Findanza Adjustable cams, 2 255 walboro pumps, RC 1000s, AEM Rail, and 5 Speed swapped, powered by a 6262 T3 w/ .82 A/R.. WILL MY TRANNY HOLD THIS? Lets wait and see :)

You want to make your car worse?

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Stop hating on XXR and offer your services to the man lol

4g64T 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post
    Stop hating on XXR and offer your services to the man lol
    Good call haha +rep for that.

OP, this thread. It will get you into cool wheels.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=46704

Make sure you read at least the first post.

Whats so wrong about them? I really like them in Gun Metal.. I know theyre not the best name brand out there but i really like them.

Good call haha +rep for that.

OP, this thread. It will get you into cool wheels.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=46704

Make sure you read at least the first post.
    I cant see that thread it appears to be locked.. I haven't met the required 50 post thread in 30 days.

I say get the wheels powder-coated and put them back on!

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Whats so wrong about them? I really like them in Gun Metal.. I know theyre not the best name brand out there but i really like them.
    Heavy, very weak, etc.

I cant see that thread it appears to be locked.. I haven't met the required 50 post thread in 30 days.
    Ahhh...I'm not sure what to do/say then haha

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Heavy, very weak, etc.

Ahhh...I'm not sure what to do/say then haha
    You have to say "Get the freaking 50 posts already" lol

4g64T 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    I say get the wheels powder-coated and put them back on!
    What color do you think would look best with my car?

hahaha, that.

What color do you think would look best with my car?
    A nice gunmetal or diamond black (like the finish in my sig) would be nice IMO

Im working on it cant you see lol..

hahaha, that.

A nice gunmetal or diamond black (like the finish in my sig) would be nice IMO

Im actually considering the gunmetal idea.. Im gonna try to see if I ask my friend to photoshop it for me and see what they can come up with.

+1 for the gunmetal. Gunmetal wheels will look good on your patriot red 8G.

TURBO= in the making.......

Thanks im gonna consider it, Im going to start looking for some spare wheels to put on while ill send these wheels out, might even put on "brake caliper upgrades"

The original wheels for the German sport edition. 17" Borbet wheels. High quality and fit the car very well. I use them for winter tyres. With Yellow adjustable KONI dampers and unknown lowering spring (Was monted then i bought the car)

Wrapped in 205/50-17 Nokian Hakka R studless winter tyres.

Koya 18" rims for summer tyres. Same damper spring combo and wrapped in 225/40-18 Nokian tyres.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast