The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gauges just went out.....

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Gauges just went out.....

My S7 gauges just went out (no lights..but still work)....it's wierd b/c not only did they go out but the needles went out as well. I've had the gauges go out before but never the needles. I though it may have been a blown fuse but checked that and it's fine....any other ideas on what it could be?

Thanks.

It sounds like your bulbs are blown or something might not be completing the circuit something could be loose.

check your dimming rheostat, it could have come loose, or it just got turned down

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Fellas, I just met with DTC for the first time and while taking some pics he noticed that my tail lights were out (break lights were working though). It was getting close to dark so I hurried home ....but on the way the gauges and tails begin to work once again. However, now they are not working. Any thoughts?

I would pull the cluster, you need to ensure all the connections are solid and secure.

Seems like a bad ground on the tail light side of the parking circuit

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 'cause I'm awesome...
    -Andrew

i also have this problem. sometimes the position lights and the cluster lights are off, and somtimes they come again on. and after that, in a while, they again go off.

Does anyone know how the tails and the gauges interact with one another.....ie: are they on the same circuit?