The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Food & health section

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Food & health section

Since the majority of us continue to live active lives, eating (somewhat) good, and take steps to maintain a healthy life, I see many forums up starting up a health and food section so folks can share their workout regime, personal food recipes, or stuff that would help your overall wellbeings. What's your take in it?

I think it's a great idea. Maybe it'll motivate some to lead a healthier life as well. I second!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 'cause I'm awesome...
    -Andrew

Top-Ramen Noodles at 20 cents each and water is what I can afford this week everyday for lunch at work.

I need to pay for my Exam to become a registered MRI tech in order to open up more job opportunities.

Sounds good to me. Any other ideas?

just a idea for the health section.

A bicycling! thread i know 80% of us has ridden a bike and it would be cool to talk about riding from easy strolls to full work out/competition. I would like to get in to better bikes so i can experience how good they are. it might turn into a trend for car enthusiast who knows?

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    I just watched a documentary entitled "Food Matters" last night, pretty straight forward and not too political. Check it out and I'm sure you'll be game for such a section on the boards. Due to a busy work schedule I"m not as active as I'd like to be, but I try and offset my lack of exercise by eating well.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

I would be game, i know Josh4007 or something like that had a workout thread going but that died. Allys thread could be moved there also since she is helping with Health of the mind

We deff need one, how get rip in 60 days, pudge up then lean out, stuff like that lol

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant