The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need some help with headlights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    take the bolt off that is keeping it there and get a longer one and run it through the headlight to kinda clamp it to the headlight. im not sure if you understand what im saying but its late.. lol
    you can also grind the bracket down a little, i would def not cut the headlight though....

oh yeah i did trim the headlight a little but i didnt not cut a huge chunk of it off that that other guy did. just sanded it down if i remember right.
    but it should fit pretty good n snug if you grind the bracket down a little and sand the headlight down a little, its not hittting by much is it?

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3 View Post
    take the bolt off that is keeping it there and get a longer one and run it through the headlight to kinda clamp it to the headlight. im not sure if you understand what im saying but its late.. lol
    you can also grind the bracket down a little, i would def not cut the headlight though....

oh yeah i did trim the headlight a little but i didnt not cut a huge chunk of it off that that other guy did. just sanded it down if i remember right.
    but it should fit pretty good n snug if you grind the bracket down a little and sand the headlight down a little, its not hittting by much is it?
    I'll try to take a picture with the headlight as soon as I can

Quote Originally Posted by qcustoms View Post
    DONT cut the lights please... take your time and patience and go with majority here. i would always cut the support panel in such a manner should it be a safety issue or you sell it later to upgrade to a newer 8g or whatever you can keep your jdm bits and weld the items back and sell it as a usdm spec right?
    I think the usdm parts still bolt on if you cut the support.

I was thinking if i could just take out the bolts and leave it like that or would that not be the best idea?

no thats not a good idea. get longer bolts and drill a hole in the headlight bracket thing and run it through the headlight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12