The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cop Punches Woman In The Face - Who's Right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 24

Cop Punches Woman In The Face - Who's Right?

what do you think about this? i dont think he should have hit here but i would have maced the shit out of her and hit her in the back of the legs then slap the cuffs on her.

http://youtu.be/j8vS7IrcNfo
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

That isn't the entire story. There was topic here I believe a few months back...

This however...
    http://www.miamibeach411.com/news/memorial-day-video2
    Last edited by RedGalant2k1; 06-22-2011 at 08:37 PM

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    by that time... some women around here would have punch the officer back.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Both???

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Tazer time?
    Honestly, for jaywalking, that's some BS, and he maybe shouldn't have escalated that situation to the degree it got to. Teenage girls say some slick shit that can get into your feelings and as a figure of authority, you got to deal with that the right way.

That wasn't the right way.

Let them talk, do whatever, long as they wasn't physical, let it go. That's how you deal with that, IMO.

Now the girls. Resisting like that, whether it was some BS or not, is a recipe for disaster. Let him speak his peace and keep it moving. Never provoke the police, the day won't end well if you do. You resist, you might should expect a punch if you push the man like that. Me, I say tazer time. I'da lit her ass up and dealt with the consequences later.

BTW, anybody else notice that lightweight-ass punch from the cop?

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Ive seen this before, the camera guy sounds like a moron, "Are you serious? are you serious?"

I'm like hey dumbshit it already happened, you bet your fuckin ass he's serious.

IMO he was within his right, and the fat pink bitch needed to get arrested too for interfering with an arrest.

I wouldn't have punched, simply put her cuffs, loaded her into the back of the squad, takin her to the station.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Tazer time?
    Honestly, for jaywalking, that's some BS, and he maybe shouldn't have escalated that situation to the degree it got to. Teenage girls say some slick shit that can get into your feelings and as a figure of authority, you got to deal with that the right way.

That wasn't the right way.

Let them talk, do whatever, long as they wasn't physical, let it go. That's how you deal with that, IMO.

Now the girls. Resisting like that, whether it was some BS or not, is a recipe for disaster. Let him speak his peace and keep it moving. Never provoke the police, the day won't end well if you do. You resist, you might should expect a punch if you push the man like that. Me, I say tazer time. I'da lit her ass up and dealt with the consequences later.

BTW, anybody else notice that lightweight-ass punch from the cop?
    The officer's biggest mistake is going in alone. The girls biggest mistake is resisting/interfering. I guess the other problem is that particular corner is extremely dangerous for pedestrians (another member who knows the area had previously mentioned). And there is also supposedly a pedestrian bridge for people to use, that they usually don't

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    The officer's biggest mistake is going in alone. The girls biggest mistake is resisting/interfering. I guess the other problem is that particular corner is extremely dangerous for pedestrians (another member who knows the area had previously mentioned). And there is also supposedly a pedestrian bridge for people to use, that they usually don't
    Hafta agree about going it alone, use that radio, diffuse the situation. Did he ever call for backup?

Lol @ fuck the police, I heart Rosie Perez's boobs.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

So she was going to get a ticket for jaywalking?

Cities are broke ( or so they claim ) so they send out there minions to generate the dollars. Here in NYC they are famous for that. For ex. A guy I know has a bus stop in front of his house. People dump their soda bottles chips bags there all the time. Even when he puts up a sign that says no dumping and a garbage can for people to throw their garbage He still ends up with a ticket from the dept of sanitation all the time. Each ticket ranges from $250-300. Plus he still has to take his time out of work to fight it. Sometimes he gets off other times he has to pay. I had to Install a surveillance system in his house so he can record people dumping their soda bottles and ticket agents blanketing him with tickets. Its not until he showed up to court with a lawyer and video that the tickets stopped. He had to dish out a good set of money for the system plus countless hours he spent fighting the tickets. This is just one small example in a big ass city.

Imagine the amount of bullshit that actually goes on

In this situation no matter how far he escalated the arrest I believe he was in his rights to punch the girl she shoved the police officer away when he was dealing with an arrest. I didnt watch the whole thing to see what the charges were against the girl, but honestly he is dealing with something that is his job to deal with and this bitch comes up and shoves him off her friend? Watching it in video is completely different. If I had walked up to a cop and shoved him off my friend I would expect to get socked in the face too if not more. He was defending himself and no matter what position the man holds we still have instincts cops are put in scary situations and we entrust them to uphold the law. If idiots everywhere decide to stop a cop from doing there job then we will see more than police officers punching people.

cops in WA are bitches... i know.
    they are on the hunt for money.
    and they lie as well.. i'm trying to get out of this place i cant live here.
    unfortunately i have to stay in oly for another year...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bishi View Post
    So she was going to get a ticket for jaywalking?

Cities are broke ( or so they claim ) so they send out there minions to generate the dollars. Here in NYC they are famous for that. For ex. A guy I know has a bus stop in front of his house. People dump their soda bottles chips bags there all the time. Even when he puts up a sign that says no dumping and a garbage can for people to throw their garbage He still ends up with a ticket from the dept of sanitation all the time. Each ticket ranges from $250-300. Plus he still has to take his time out of work to fight it. Sometimes he gets off other times he has to pay. I had to Install a surveillance system in his house so he can record people dumping their soda bottles and ticket agents blanketing him with tickets. Its not until he showed up to court with a lawyer and video that the tickets stopped. He had to dish out a good set of money for the system plus countless hours he spent fighting the tickets. This is just one small example in a big ass city.

Imagine the amount of bullshit that actually goes on
    There in lies the problem of liberalism.

Epic fail.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    I wouldn't have punched, simply put her cuffs, loaded her into the back of the squad, takin her to the station.
    I would have tazed them both. One is justified by resisting arrest and the other is justified by interfering with public duties. Then while they are knocked on their asses, I'd arrest them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Arro View Post
    I would have tazed them both. One is justified by resisting arrest and the other is justified by interfering with public duties. Then while they are knocked on their asses, I'd arrest them both.
    One was resisting, the other had assaulted the officer. Either way all involved made errors in judgement.

Experienced TGC Member
    I wouldve beat that heffer like she owed me money!

You dont go placing hands on a police officer unless you want an asswhooping.

For all the officer knew, that woman couldve been trying to reach for his gun.

True true 100% true. Court will see it like that.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

this aint a cop but its still messed up... guy punches teen girl at McDonalds....

http://youtu.be/Nx0-dN3giY0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast