The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cop Punches Woman In The Face - Who's Right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Bro if i see that shit i dont care who u are, i will go hulk on his ass. I will snap. I will knock the shit out of him word to your moms.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Yea i would of repeatedly kicked him in the ass hole until he shitted himself....That can happen

I know the chick shouldnt be resisting arrest, the cop sure shouldnt have reacted like that.
    Buts its hard to choose sides with out knowing the whole story

Regardless of the back story. Do to the actions of the female he was attepting to arrest and then the bigger woman coming in and pushing him, the officer had the right to react that way. Maybe not the best choice but justified. The woman was bigger than him and by pushing him showed that he had some stregnth to her. By all rights he had everyright to do what was needed to be done. Personally, if it was me, I probably would have pushed her away/distraction technique and taken a step back, drawing my sidearm telling them all to get on the ground. Called for back up and cuffed the 2 women up.

But that is me. I kinda look at things different from a law enforcement point of view.

The key to Immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12