The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: halo fogs

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

halo fogs

I think the would be awesome as long as the fit is there

Back in the Family!!

it will be the pain in ass to install them as they are not a direct replacement for OEM ones

Quote Originally Posted by Stepsascend View Post
    They're not too bad to install. Just some rewiring. they mount up the same as the regular heads. I have them, but I wish I would have bought JDM headlights. The fitment isn't terrible, but there is a little gap. Check this thread.
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...ght=ebay+halos
    foglights..

Haha oops sorry about that. Well, I don't have any personal experience with these or a 9G, but it comes with brackets and the measurements are there. The seller also has a 14 day return policy so if you do decide to buy and you aren't satisfied you can ship them back, and I'm sure it won't be $12.
    Last edited by Stepsascend; 07-12-2011 at 01:10 PM

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

hahhahah oakrdrs

9g Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    hahahahahahah yea that's what i'm afraid of. i might just opt for some hids.. im assuming ddm is the best bet?

Quote Originally Posted by ajdesidevil View Post
    hahahahahahah yea that's what i'm afraid of. i might just opt for some hids.. im assuming ddm is the best bet?
    Their stuff is pretty solid, always work and no problems. It may take almost a month for delivery though.

yeah. i purchased the hid conversion kit for my headlights from them. i just hate their customer service.. they're such dicks :\

DjGomez
    Quote Originally Posted by BassinG View Post
    Oh i like the first link, but im going to go ahead and get the 8000K to match my HID's