The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Floor Apolstry!!!!

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

The Floor Apolstry!!!!

so i bought my 96 a few months ago, and i thought id post some things id like to change about it (since i have to post 50 things to look at the For Sale and Trade forums). The apolstry in the car (the floor) is tore up on the edges pretty bad, so is it possible to switch it out? thanks!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    I know they sell molded carpet for the 8G, but I can't seem to find any for the 7G. Maybe the 7G guys can chime in here.

upholstery*

go to a junkyard see if you can get another one

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bishi View Post
    upholstery*

go to a junkyard see if you can get another one
    yea i was hoping id be able to use it ^_^ just today i got my car a ceiling at the junkyard, and no wonder my spelling of the word came up red XD i spent like three minutes wondering if that was right

TGC Regular
    for 7 and 8g from my knowledge it doesnt take that long to redo it if you take off all your seats and dye the floor or recarpet it. The carpet can be just a trim out of the bottom side depending on how well you want it to look. But for our cars they dont have many weird bends notches or curves in them.

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post
    for 7 and 8g from my knowledge it doesnt take that long to redo it if you take off all your seats and dye the floor or recarpet it. The carpet can be just a trim out of the bottom side depending on how well you want it to look. But for our cars they dont have many weird bends notches or curves in them.
    yesss ^_^ thank you very much, i was going to change my seats anyways, so i guess when i take em out i'll change the capet

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Volta Pikachu View Post
    yesss ^_^ thank you very much, i was going to change my seats anyways, so i guess when i take em out i'll change the capet
    Don't forget to take out the center consol too if you want to do it right. Center consol isnt that hard either. There should be a DIY somewhere for that on the forums.

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post
    Don't forget to take out the center consol too if you want to do it right. Center consol isnt that hard either. There should be a DIY somewhere for that on the forums.
    oh yea that'll be no prob, ive done it before, maaan i can't wait to go to the junkyard now XD i dreamt about switching the carpet last night haha