The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Engine light..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49
    Loosen the connection.
    Turbo - it is a snail, but the bitch is very fast.

Sensor turns away wrench to 22mm.

Here are my sensors. As a temporary measure, you can отмочить them in a strong solvent for paints. For some time it will help. But then again lit "check engine". Therefore, it is better to replace.

On the left of the new Bosch. On the right side the old one.

Next, you need to refasten the wiring. We should remove the orange wedge of the plug. in the package there is a manual connection of the wires in color.

We must make the length that you want. In the directory, front and rear sensors different. But I tell you, they are the same, the only difference between the length of the wire. Assembly in the reverse order. After replacing the " check engine" is not lit. Error P0421 no. Good Luck...

Is there any way to confirm dead oxygen sensor before replacing?

In the manual I downloaded, it only showed a trouble shooting chart for the cruise control. Cause I too have po421, Warm up catalyst efficenty below threshold cylinders 1-4.

I

You must log in to the electronic manual. > Fuel.> page. 13A-33> Find the code 0421.>Click on the link on the page. 13A-598 > To Read. But most of the sensor have to be replaced.

Thanks man. I forgot to add that mine was a 8G lol and this was the 9G Forum. Anyway I though they would have been the same, but evidently not. After downloading and going to where you said, I was able to find it at Fuel> 13A-194. So Mitsubishi changed the manual. Anyway, your reply helped out alot. I found this thread by searching, cross referencing the code. So now if another 8G owner comes across this thread they will have it and in addition to the 9G owners page numbers you posted. Again thanks for the help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123