The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Foglight adjustment question

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Foglight adjustment question

I have the VR-4 foglights that have a sidemarker built in as well, it looks like two foglights but its really a side indicator light and a foglight in the same housing. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone may know how to adjust the height of the beam. I shines to far ahead of the car and I would like to lower it. Thanks.

-Mohammad

never done it on mine, never noticed a problem to be honest.. if you find out, gimme a shout
    <span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>Type-S - 1998 R - Trigger Mauve</span>
    <span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Mods
    HKS Super Drager Exhaust - <span style='color:#969696'>Dec 02 </span>
    HKS Induction - <span style='color:#969696'>Dec 02</span>
    HKS Blow Off - <span style='color:#969696'>Jan 03</span>
    HKS Turbo Timer - <span style='color:#969696'>May 03</span>
    HKS EVC Boost Controller @ 13 psi - <span style='color:#969696'>May 03</span>
    </span>

Re: Foglight adjustment question

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mochanges)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have the VR-4 foglights that have a sidemarker built in as well, it looks like two foglights but its really a side indicator light and a foglight in the same housing. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone may know how to adjust the height of the beam. I shines to far ahead of the car and I would like to lower it. Thanks.

-Mohammad</div>

I think the lamps you wrote "fog lamp" maybe "cornering lamp". It is not adjustable direction.
    triggermauve from Japan

Nick VR4
    You could try getting under the car and see if there are any adjustment screws

I have this style and got the garage to change the set up
    all 4 lights are on constantly freaks out people in front of me in the dark :evil: