The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SVR4 questions...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 48 of 48
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    If you still want to go the custom route, use something you know you can measure, the trunk bezel and extrapolate the rest.
    LOL! This is one of my original ideas...my fabricator has an eye for duplicating stuff just by looking at pictures...though of course not 100% in which I really don'y mind.

However, the wing might be an exception. I'll most probably buy a replica one in the end if the cost of fabricating one will be higher than the replica

The light is unique to the svr4 wing dude,I offer the replica wings ,it seems silly to spend hundreds if not over a thousand on molding fabricating and redesigning the wheel when it already exists so just buy a genuine 1 or a glass replica
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by qcustoms View Post
    The light is unique to the svr4 wing dude,I offer the replica wings ,it seems silly to spend hundreds if not over a thousand on molding fabricating and redesigning the wheel when it already exists so just buy a genuine 1 or a glass replica
    Hi Bro qcustoms!

I'm quite interested...does your replica have the third break light?

How much would it cost? The replica + shipping to Cebu City, Philippines 6000?

It's finally coming together...slowly but surely!

QUESTION!

Is the SVR4 Red Carpet similar to the fabric of the RECARO RED fabric seat?

SVR4 Carpet

================================================== ==

I was able to score the SVR4 4 door panels with the covers. Lucky me

Actual pic of the items

I want to save on shipping so I'm planing to remove the small SVR4 4 Panel covers and leave the big pieces behind.

Picture taken from the net.

I noticed though that the big pieces are not the same color as my VR4's...mine's Bluish gray.

Should I leave them attached to the bigger piece and have them shipped all together? Or have the little ones detached just to save on shipping?

I don't know if the actual bigger pieces came from an actual SVR4. The previous owner told me that he also got them that way.

For clarification...what are the small little ones it t SVR4 pattern called?

What's the bigger part of the door called wherein the smaller ones are attached to?
    =====================================

Formerly 386 kms. apart...

My 8g and I are now together...FOR-E-Vah!!!

It's door card inserts ,the fabric is called an insert.
    Now you can remove and fit the new inserts by simply melting the rear knobs and cleaning them and then pushing the new inserts in and melting the ends once pressed in.. Iv done it but it's not easy and be carefully not to break the door cards whilst the inserts are out tho
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

It's door card inserts ,the fabric is called an insert.
    Now you can remove and fit the new inserts by simply melting the rear knobs and cleaning them and then pushing the new inserts in and melting the ends once pressed in.. Iv done it but it's not easy and be carefully not to break the door cards whilst the inserts are out tho
    Thanks for the info Q.

To complicated for me and my friend..I guess I'll have to have them shipped all together sigh!

You'll never learn anything if you don't try man.. It's easy. Practice makes perfect. You'll get good with hands on work man...
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

You'll never learn anything if you don't try man.. It's easy. Practice makes perfect. You'll get good with hands on work man...
    I'll practice...but not on these babies LOL!

And the person that will do the cutting is not me but my friend, the door card inserts with the door panels are with him now abroad and he won't touch them that would cause damage to it.
    Speaking of SVR4 parts, I'll be e-mailing you in a few mintues

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123