The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hey You! Come Look at my Yazz's Build Thread

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 218
    I had an R32 like that (not the VW) blow my doors off the other day, he was going too fast for me to snap a pic though. That things was sexy.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

I am sorry but that fit's rear fitment is awefull, fronts is perfect but no to the rear

I hate that Fit's exterior; BUT OMG THAT BAY

Updated the OP with planned mods

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    Good god.

A guy on FitFreak.net is running 8 lbs of boost on his K20A and making 333 whp on a base tune :O

His bay:

His Fit:

DAMN! That that holy snap.... I have seen the bay in person stock, and that looks HOT! not much room though...............
    The only thing I don't like about the fit is the clutch brake and gas is all by wire... i can deal with the brake and gas, but I CANNOT deal with an electric clutch, there is no feel, and I can't drive it worth S**T

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

i would hate to work in an engine bay that small..

^dude its dumb, like the g you have to walk to the other side to reach something, not the fit man, I can stand in the center, and I can reach around with my hands and touch both front tires at the same time lol its redicuilous

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    DAMN! That that holy snap.... I have seen the bay in person stock, and that looks HOT! not much room though...............
    The only thing I don't like about the fit is the clutch brake and gas is all by wire... i can deal with the brake and gas, but I CANNOT deal with an electric clutch, there is no feel, and I can't drive it worth S**T
    I actually really like how the clutch feels. I mean compared to a lot of the cars I've driven, the clutch is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3 View Post
    i would hate to work in an engine bay that small..
    Consider the engine size too. The L15 is a TINY engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    ^dude its dumb, like the g you have to walk to the other side to reach something, not the fit man, I can stand in the center, and I can reach around with my hands and touch both front tires at the same time lol its redicuilous
    lol

I can see 333whp very possible, especially since the same friend I went to Eibach Meet with took his EG that we freshly built for a straight month before the show, I mean final touches to the car were finished at about 6:30am day of. K20Z1 with Type-R cams boosting 17 lbs produce a whopping 509 at the wheels on pump gas. I will have to go over to his shop and take a picture of his custom turbo kit. Everything built from scratch.

He took me for a spin and gave me three gears around the block, OMFG. I needed to puke (literally), I was lightheaded and my guts were still in my rib cage after 10 mins from the last pull.

Cody I can tell this is gonna be a very tasteful car given the right amount of time... As I ask myself what could be going on in that brain of yours? Suspension...Wheels...Take over the world...Performance bolt-ons.
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 07-18-2011 at 02:23 AM

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    that engine bay = teh sex

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    I can see 333whp very possible, especially since the same friend I went to Eibach Meet with took his EG that we freshly built for a straight month before the show, I mean final touches to the car were finished at about 6:30am day of. K20Z1 with Type-R cams boosting 17 lbs produce a whopping 509 at the wheels on pump gas. I will have to go over to his shop and take a picture of his custom turbo kit. Everything built from scratch.

He took me for a spin and gave me three gears around the block, OMFG. I needed to puke (literally), I was lightheaded and my guts were still in my rib cage after 10 mins from the last pull.

Cody I can tell this is gonna be a very tasteful car given the right amount of time... As I ask myself what could be going on in that brain of yours? Suspension...Wheels...Take over the world...Performance bolt-ons.
    LOL. It will soon be seen.

Pardon me for digging out info ahead of time, but will the Fit remain black in color?

For a couple years yes.

Once/if I can ever afford to do complete color change (bay, interior, everything) I will change it.

I like this Cody. I hope you keep this one long enough for me to fap fap fap wildly like a mad man. I was actually looking at Fits on CL today.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

i like the Honda Jizz. Great for daily driving in the city

Ever since this thread was made, either I see them more or they were there and didn't notice.

For a car about the size of an Aveo or versa the Fit is far more stylish.

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post
    I like this Cody. I hope you keep this one long enough for me to fap fap fap wildly like a mad man. I was actually looking at Fits on CL today.
    LOL. Buy one d00d. So much fun and crazy cheap to own. My twin (long story) has had a Fit since 06 and has done zero extra maintenance, its megadumped yet super reliable.

And I will have it until the loan is paid off. At minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    i like the Honda Jizz. Great for daily driving in the city
    Heck yes.

Ever since this thread was made, either I see them more or they were there and didn't notice.

lol, that happened when I had my Si, I still rarely see GD3's. And my car is actually kind of rare, iirc only like 20 or 30% of Fits were base models. And only a portion of those were 5 MT. And this body style Fit was only available in 07/08 in the US.

The only somewhat stylish Honda ever built. The rest are about as boring as staring at a blank white wall for days.

^Hey! S2000 and NSX = FAP

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    ^Hey! S2000 and NSX = FAP
    The S2k is incredibly boringly styled. The instrument cluster makes me want to vomit. Even the NSX is rather bland. It isn't really stylish, it is well proportioned, and is of course the only Exotic level Honda ever built. As such the NSX gets a pass, but only for that reason.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast