The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I got Altezza tails

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LeeUK VR4)</div><div class='quotemain'>Trigger, what BHP does your VR4 put out, any recent pics</div>

I have never take hosepower yet. I think it maybe 300BHP or little more.
    triggermauve from Japan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BGR)</div><div class='quotemain'>Those are bomb as hell.. The JDM and Euro Galants have 4 bulbs, so I wonder why these only come with 3 reflectors (like it was made for the USDM)? Â*Or am I wrong?</div>

You are right. These altezza tails are made for USDM, so I rewired harness for fitting with JDM. And these tails have 4 bulbs, tail/brake, turn signal, backup, and side marker.
    triggermauve from Japan

damn those shiii looks hot,, i will stick with JDM 3rd.. gen

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Re: I got Altezza tails

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(triggermauve)</div><div class='quotemain'>I installed altezza tails, turn signal was installed clear lens and backup lamp was moved to bumper right side.

</div>

You guys always park in the same car park hiding behind trucks from the police
    <span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>Type-S - 1998 R - Trigger Mauve</span>
    <span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Mods
    HKS Super Drager Exhaust - <span style='color:#969696'>Dec 02 </span>
    HKS Induction - <span style='color:#969696'>Dec 02</span>
    HKS Blow Off - <span style='color:#969696'>Jan 03</span>
    HKS Turbo Timer - <span style='color:#969696'>May 03</span>
    HKS EVC Boost Controller @ 13 psi - <span style='color:#969696'>May 03</span>
    </span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BraindG)</div><div class='quotemain'>You guys always park in the same car park hiding behind trucks from the police Â*</div>

We are always having meeting at Daikoku Parking in Kanagawa prefecture. The parking is very famous meeting space here. Also there is police station at this parking.
    triggermauve from Japan

TheGreekHuricane
    Yea those are deffinatly off the hook but iam not sure if they would look good on my silver 2001, i dont want to spend 300 bucks on sumthing iam not sure about,I hope they make another style that has a lighter backround instead of the carbon fiber cause i think that there too dark for my car

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    not bad, they would look much much better if u changed the black cf to the color of ur car, then tintied the whole tail light a bit

cant really tell in these pics, but i tried
    7g for life!

wildfaye

wow

Hey these look great! where u got them from n how much?
    u mean these doesnt come wif reverse lamps incorporated?

8ggalant

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(triggermauve)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BraindG)</div><div class='quotemain'>You guys always park in the same car park hiding behind trucks from the police Â*</div>

We are always having meeting at Daikoku Parking in Kanagawa prefecture. The parking is very famous meeting space here. Also there is police station at this parking. </div>

damn i miss yokohama :cry:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12