The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Quintons Legnum Ute Build

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 123

Quintons Legnum Ute Build

well this is yet another project i have on the go at the moment in another workshop..

inspired by a photoshop picture and a want for a ute"pickup" for a long time and a uniqueness style i decided that ima gonna stand out BIG!!! so here i am....

still i nthe beginning stages she has just had the roof chopped off and is in the cabin fabbing stage now.

il lkeep theis updated with pics and info.

Last edited by qcustoms; 07-19-2011 at 04:02 AM
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

bought this last nght for the bonnet as i thought this definatly explains it down to the bone for me ..hope it arrives safely

www.qcustoms.co.nz

Nice! Question: can you notch the roof out to bring the liftgate closer to the clamped-in crossmember in an effort to maximize your bed length or is that a bad idea? Great creativity Q!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk fam!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

A Galant Ute? I like where this is going...

Then again, I'm a sucker for Holden Maloos, especially the HSV models. :D

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

do you guys have the VE utes over there now? or just sedans?

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    I like can't wait till it's done

«Carlos»

Quote Originally Posted by unclepaulie View Post
    do you guys have the VE utes over there now? or just sedans?
    The newest 'ute' here would be a Subaru Brat.

this will be pure sex...especially if you pull it off to look like that photochop. Awesome job

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Its not something i would see at a car lot and say "i have to get that" , but as a project i would love it looks like it will be fun. Can't wait to see the finished product!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    dang this is going to be awesome lol

yes the rear x member you see in the cabin IS where it is going to be so it wil lmaximise the bin size,BUT this is not going to be a daily driver,it will stay garaged up and only come out on weekend trips or sunny days,the rest of the time it will be in shows and under cover... the rear bin wil lhave a Fibreglass Cover made for it,the rear end style we are going for is the Holden Maloo Look of the new 2010 style so it wil lslant off to the rear etc..

further im closing off the taillight holes and mounting Evo X LED Taillights in it..
    later in life i aim to weld on a Evo X Half Cut wich i already have sitting in my workshop.

got the lights on my watchlist on ebay already....

comments and suggestions welcome..

Wheels are going to kill me as i do not know!!!

im widening the rear and the front aswell with Steel Skins i removed form an old wreck
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

My only suggestion is sell someone in the USA you rear wagon section that was removed...lol

lol why? i have said it before and wil say it again, im happy to strip and ship a Legnum vr4 wago nto whomever wants 1,at their cost,and if they pay ill even travel over and reassemble it for them,,auto to manual conversion takes me 2 days max,thats engine out engine in aswell
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

im sry butt im drunk as fooock, butt danm that is gona look sexy as hell , cant wait to see it finished

lol
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

Didn't know you'd actually got this far Q. That is going to be awesome when its done. Love the way you are using the Leggie tailgate. Come on, hurry up and finish it we want more pics!

Quote Originally Posted by The Vee View Post
    Didn't know you'd actually got this far Q. That is going to be awesome when its done. Love the way you are using the Leggie tailgate. Come on, hurry up and finish it we want more pics!
    thanx bud yea im sure over the years youv come to know i dont waste time lol,im the only 1 that actually does and completes something he says he is going to do lol, like a VR-M Legnum etc lol...

yea the good ole tailgate.... dont know what im gonna do bout the bottom half just yet, as we will weld that piece in the rear well to close the bin up
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

I am excited to see the finish product! Cant wait to see updated photos of it! Keep it up!
    R1 Concepts Inc.
    PERFORMANCE BRAKE PARTS
    [email protected]
    888-712-6623 ext. 7006

This is already the coolest car in the history of TGC.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast