The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: REAL Projector Retrofit for 8G Galant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    Lexus LS 430, Nuff said.
    This has got to piss off everyone that is in front of him...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Lexus LS 430, Nuff said.
    lol oh wow thats nice

I have seen that output on the freeway, they may have raised the color/contrast on the image but the beam pattern is true. And it really wasn't annoying behind me (not car in picture, actual Lexus Ls430). I just fapped when he passed me and merged to the middle lane, I was like WTF?!

The cutoff (visible in the trees, it looks like there is a slope in the field that makes the car even with the trees) is what keeps that glorious output from bothering other cars. The light stays low and far flung, right where you need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk fam!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

I have seen that output on the freeway, they may have raised the color/contrast on the image but the beam pattern is true. And it really wasn't annoying behind me (not car in picture, actual Lexus Ls430). I just fapped when he passed me and merged to the middle lane, I was like WTF?!
    +1 That pic was adjusted to give people an idea of the spread of the beam, I think.

A buddy of mine used to have that car, I think its what turned me on about hids.

Quote Originally Posted by carl3g View Post
    I assume these are the mini D2S 2.0 right? I have the gen 1 and I am not happy with them. I might go out and spend the $120 bucks to hopefully have better lights.
    You wouldn't happen to be Carl3g from HIDPlanet would you?

I think I got shafted and recieved the 1.0, cause I ordered them, and next day the 2.0's were up. Thats the one thing that pisses me off the most about TRS. They get rid of their old stuff and sell the new stuff at exactly the same price, WHEN I BOUGHT IT THE DAY BEFORE, DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME THE OPTION TO UPGRADE. What are the differences between 1.0 and 2.0 btw?

Quote Originally Posted by hedonism View Post
    You wouldn't happen to be Carl3g from HIDPlanet would you?

I think I got shafted and recieved the 1.0, cause I ordered them, and next day the 2.0's were up. Thats the one thing that pisses me off the most about TRS. They get rid of their old stuff and sell the new stuff at exactly the same price, WHEN I BOUGHT IT THE DAY BEFORE, DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME THE OPTION TO UPGRADE. What are the differences between 1.0 and 2.0 btw?
    Yeah thats me. The 2.0 are supposed to have an even more uniform beam because the bowl was redone. Also, the hardware was redone, i believe i read something along the lines that the locking nut and other piece were casted this time instead of being machined. Although I am not entirely positive, i am pretty sure those are it from what i have read on hidplanet.

If your on hidplanet, give my thread a look over, please. May be you know something that no one else has said yet.

I vote carl3g for vendor. We can all use some clean projector retro's. And deals on Projectors....

Quote Originally Posted by carl3g View Post
    Yeah thats me. The 2.0 are supposed to have an even more uniform beam because the bowl was redone. Also, the hardware was redone, i believe i read something along the lines that the locking nut and other piece were casted this time instead of being machined. Although I am not entirely positive, i am pretty sure those are it from what i have read on hidplanet.

If your on hidplanet, give my thread a look over, please. May be you know something that no one else has said yet.
    <-- Gary1.

Anyways, I guess I got shafted on the 1.0's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12