The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lookin to buy a body kit! Help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 30

Lookin to buy a body kit! Help!

so im looking to buy a body kit, putting all factors in (looks, pricing, what it's made out of) what is your favorite? pics please!

Go JDM. Those cheapo body kits scream rice.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

If you had to go body kit , pm Peanotation

no pictures anybody!? haha c'mon!
    also, any recommendations on where to get em?

Experienced TGC Member
    I have a drifter front and cyber sides and rear for a 7g. pm me for some pics and ill dig them up. If youre interested in buying it lmk

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow19 View Post
    I have a drifter front and cyber sides and rear for a 7g. pm me for some pics and ill dig them up. If youre interested in buying it lmk

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    pm sent

anyone else have any recommendations??? i'd much appreciate it ^.^

jdm!!!!, "glass fiber" bodykits on galant lookk toooooooooooooooooooo bad, hahaha,

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

Quote Originally Posted by raks_22 View Post
    jdm!!!!, "glass fiber" bodykits on galant lookk toooooooooooooooooooo bad, hahaha,
    i see jdm ALOT haha although being new to it i don't even know what it means, help? XD

Repeat: go JDM or bust...the Rice & the Ridiculous style fad passed long ago. Cheapo chinese made body kits = fail.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyforger View Post
    Repeat: go JDM or bust...the Rice & the Ridiculous style fad passed long ago. Cheapo chinese made body kits = fail.
    i'll keep that in mind haha

Quote Originally Posted by Volta Pikachu View Post
    i see jdm ALOT haha although being new to it i don't even know what it means, help? XD
    Japanese
    Domestic
    Market

basically the japanese version, the JDM Galants look different than the ones made here in the U.S. (I think the JDM ones look better).

Jdm=japenese domestic market (I think)

It's not about whether it's jdm or a body kit cause there are a few that have pulled off a body kit nicely. I myself wouldn't personally want the jdm front. They look good but I like the jdm/usdm hybrid look. 7gb frontwith a lip, vr4 sideskirts and a nice wing.in my case a vr4 spoiler. Do not mistake nice for rice.lol Heres a pic if my car with said mods.

Last edited by 98mgalant; 07-24-2011 at 11:29 PM

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

TGC Regular
    so im looking to buy a body kit, putting all factors in (looks, pricing, what it's made out of) what is your favorite? pics please!
    Search grasshopper, there are over 1000+ galant pics on this forum and over several build threads you can look through. How about you tell us what your preference is because at the endof the day, your not driving it for us but for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post
    JDM = Japanese* Domestic Market
    KDM = Korean Domestic Market
    EDM = European Market
    USDM = United States Market

Theres also CDM but you don't need to go to that market... lols. Stay in EDM or JDM for foreign
    Last edited by ADExternal; 07-24-2011 at 11:39 PM

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post

It's not about whether it's jdm or a body kit cause there are a few that have pulled off a body kit nicely. I myself wouldn't personally want the jdm front. They look good but I like the jdm/usdm hybrid look. 7gb frontwith a lip, vr4 sideskirts and a nice wing.in my case a vr4 spoiler. Do not mistake nice for rice.lol Heres a pic if my car with said mods.

i literally had that look on my face when i saw your car!!!! now mine has something to aspire to haha

Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post
    Search grasshopper, there are over 1000+ galant pics on this forum and over several build threads you can look through. How about you tell us what your preference is because at the endof the day, your not driving it for us but for yourself.
    thanks for all the info!!! i've been wondering where i could go to look up different builds!!!!!

TGC Regular
    thanks for all the info!!! i've been wondering where i could go to look up different builds!!!!!
    You can also try the Garage page. Gives you alot of details on price and place to get parts. Keep in mind that some of us get better deals than others due to connections or discounts. Its a good start.

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post
    You can also try the Garage page. Gives you alot of details on price and place to get parts. Keep in mind that some of us get better deals than others due to connections or discounts. Its a good start.
    for sure, haha im already searching everywhere online for body kits, i forget to check here

sell it get an 8g. lol

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3 View Post
    sell it get an 8g. lol
    my friend has been trying to convince me, but i don't think id be able to haha i'd just want another 7g

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast