The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DSM resistor pack Q

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

DSM resistor pack Q

Alright i went to the yard today and grabbed some resistor packs(free) Now I got one off a 1gb talon manual, 2ga eclipse GS-t auto, and a 1ga GSX auto. Now my question is which one to use?

The 1g gsx and talon are the same ones same numbers on them and everything. The 2g is way different.

the 1g is on the top ending in 666(resistor pack from hell)
    2g is on bottom ending in 146

I even got the connector with pigtail so when i use it it is not 100% permanent

again 1g is on top the wires are black/blue stripe, black/yellow, black/white, black/red, and a thicker solid red.

The 2g on bottom has same pin out on connector as 1g but has different wires. They are green, green/black stripe, green/red stripe, red/blue stripe, and a solid red that is slightly thicker but not as thick as the 1g's solid red.

Is on better than the other?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Nah they should function the same. The wire colors dont matter either. The thicker wire is the input and thinners are the output. You wire the power injector wires from the engine harness to the thicker wire on the box and then the 4 wires from the box to each injector power input. Doesnt matter which output wire on the box goes to which injector, its not important.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS