The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Signal light blinking with side markers

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Signal light blinking with side markers

Am trying to get my side market to blink with the signal lights. Currently they turn off when i use yhe signal lights. Anybody know how to get this done?

Hmm, they don't blink at all or only at certain times? I wonder how they were wired up.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Well i bought the car like this, theres a cable that runs from the side markers to the signal lights plug. And that cable connects to 2 of the 3 cables on the plug leaving the 3rd cable unused. My guess is that when park lights are on and u use the signal that 3rd cable is what makes the other circuit in the signal light bulb to blink. So how can i make the sidee marker to stay on and when signals are activated to blink?? Am guessing i need a relay but wich??

Check out this link for more information on how to wire that thing up better. Hope this helps!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    All you need to do is source the power for the sidemarker lamps from the power wire for the signal lamps. Its really that easy. My JDM sidemarkers blink with the signal lights.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

On the link Greg posted you are gonna want to go with the second diagram, that will get them to be lit with the parking lights and flash with turn signals, even cooler the will alternate at night.

Awesome, i did it today while getting my tb cleaned and man they look cool when alternating while in park lights, thanks a lot for the info guys