The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Jdm side skirts help!

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Jdm side skirts help!

Ok so I just bought used Jdm side skirts ......$350 man was it an investment . With that being said I need your help guys, held them next to the car...tried test fitting them and unlike the mugen lip that only cost $80 I don't wanna ruin such n expensive part. Just need some tips ...where to cut what to grind down what clips get used, what get cut off. I'm really surprised nobody made a tutorial yet. Here's a few pics of what I'm Workin wit.... Any help will be much appreciated.

Where did u get them from?

all the plastic tabs on the back have to be removed (unless u wanna drill holes) and that upper "lip" that runs the length of the skirt that fits behind the doors has to be cut off....pretty much u end up with the full skirt looking like ] except for the front where it meets the fenders...there's some pics around that better explain it, i'll try to find them

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    Your going to have to do some cutting pm stewi he had these and I bought them from him

«Carlos»

Yhanks QnzMstWntd much appreciated please try to post those don't really wanna cut anything that doesn't need to be cut thanks 99 galant es.

pics i have are for new style, but the same thing needs to be done

match it up to ur car and the pics will make more sense

Good shit man thankyou