The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: looking for aftermarkets parts

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

looking for aftermarkets parts

hey everybody im trying to get into the galant game...going to turn my daily driver into a moving project so i jus need to know does anybody know a website or a spot somewhere in new york or new jersey that sells aftermarket parts for a 7g

What are you looking for exactly? body parts, engine parts, wheels?

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

New Jersey is gonna be a bitch with all you god damn inspection stations. You can fail for an intake if its not 50 state legal...hell you can fail if your fog lights have a bluish tint to the lens even if light output is white....just sayin watch what you do out there....I have been there done that

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

well i live in ny i just go look for parts in jersey....well im looking for an exhaust and some intake piping that fits

I got ya....well most of the shops in North Jersey...welll a lot of them anyway are out on 46 in little ferry, lodi and so on. But some of those places do some shotty work and are expensive. Just be careful. What about out in Flushing man....there are some places on Northern Blvd as well

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

iight thanks for the heads up...and yeah i can go check down in queens cuz im always there anyway