The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: leather repair

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

leather repair

so ive been wondering for a while...i wanted to know is there a way to fixed ripped leather because when I brought my 97 the driver's seat leather was already and I always wanted to fix it....so if anybody has any suggestion let me know thanks

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    Either stitch up the hole or reupholster it iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

I could learn a thing or 2 from this thread lol. My back seat has 2 small tears. I would love to fix them.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Put a band-aid on it. :hellokitty:

lol! ^^^ No...

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

lol if only a band aid would help but i need a really large band aid im not sure if i should bother fixing it or get a new seat because the rips are so big...but im going to try

Box of Band aids, LOL.

Maybe you can buy the material and try it yourself, who knows might end up customizing all the seats.

cant you just get a replacement seat? or pray a good leather one is at the junkyard XD

yea i might just get the material....i wish i could find a new seat but the junkyards in the bronx dont hold alot of parts for the 97

yea same here, it's pretty rare to find a 97 or 98 galant, but if you do find one, it can't be too much, it's probably cheaper than getting it fixed, people wanted to charge me over 200 to reupholster my roof, and i found on in the junkyark luckily and it looked new, it only cost me 11 dollars