The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone Know Any Car Auction Places?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Anyone Know Any Car Auction Places?

i live in the Inland Empire area of California, i dunno if this is the right place to post this but thought it was the best place. thanks!

family just got back from going to the big car auction in Monterey. was awesome. there are some in OC/LA area. look around. Public Motors has auctions regularly.

try main st and del amo blvd in carson, ca. corner of 405 and 110 freeways. accross the golf course.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

I always see Public Motors on Autotrader. Also I once talked to a used car dealership near Loma Linda and the guy offered to meet him at the Auction for dealers, just to suit the style, model and color I was looking for. Of course I would have paid him a percentage of the sale price. Didnt go, but helps to ask around.