The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: lights lights lghts,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 51 of 51
    I thought perhaps you had these. Which Is why I asked.

This is 99galantES freshly painted car.

That with 3000k HID's IMO would be best.

Look here.
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...t=43372&page=3
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 08-02-2011 at 03:08 PM

so he used 3000k hid H3 Bulbs did he? the other set you posted a pic are Facelift Foglights,1 in the inside is the fog and the outer is a turning light only,theyr non projector so wont be as effective as the pfl fogs imo,dont you think? so im looking for atleast a 3k hid bubl,no ballasts needed?
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

All HID bulbs require a ballast so you would need a 3000k HID kit for your type of bulb

4g64T 5spd

ok so i need to buy a h3 HID Bulb and a ballast kit? and theyll fit in the factory oem foglight without any mods? or am ibarking up the wrong tree?
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qcustoms View Post
    ok so i need to buy a h3 HID Bulb and a ballast kit? and theyll fit in the factory oem foglight without any mods? or am ibarking up the wrong tree?
    Yes if fogs are H3, a H3 3000k HID kit should fit without any modification, and will include the 2 bulbs and the 2 ballasts

4g64T 5spd

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/XENON...item2a12d92487

so this is ok then? anything special to look out for?
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

I was just trying to point out that 99galantES used housings that have a yellow lens. With that you could either run a regular halogen H3 bulb or get the 3000k HID's to be more golden yellow and brighter.

And Yes that kit is fine, actually wherever you have bought HID's before is OK. Just ask the bulb size to be H3 and the Temperature to be 3000k.

Looks kinda like you have some other items that need attention, like the bumper and the front clip that is pushed back? You planning on taking care of those!!? I am so jealous of non-USDM. You guys get all the good stuff!!!!! That is just one big giant Fail on Mitsubishi's part.....

I just saw your for sale with the car picture in it. Looks like your taking care of fixing those things?

Quote Originally Posted by rowdyprouty View Post
    Looks kinda like you have some other items that need attention, like the bumper and the front clip that is pushed back? You planning on taking care of those!!? I am so jealous of non-USDM. You guys get all the good stuff!!!!! That is just one big giant Fail on Mitsubishi's part.....
    those pictures are just sample pics of the foglights im talking about.. that car was crashed back in 08,and is already back on the road now.
    the FS thread is for the factory lights that i removed fro mwifes new wagon ti fit the usdm heads thanx
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123