The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Yes Yes.. Back 2 Chicago 11!

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    RedGalant's :WUB: :WUB: ICEMAN99TURBO's Avatar

Yes Yes.. Back 2 Chicago 11!

OP by Loco..

Quote Originally Posted by Loco View Post
    Yes, you ladies and germs heard it through the rumors and whispers but here is the official announcement. I know you all have been waiting and today is the day for the official thread regarding it.

For the past x years, Iceman99Turbo has visited the great city of Chicago...

and this year is no different.

Who: TBD. But you! Drinking will be involved and highly encouraged. So being 21+ is encouraged but not required.

1 2) Iceman99Turbo (Jeremy) + Tamera
    3) Loco (me)
    4) drunkoffjuic (Eric)
    5) Stephany88 (Linz)
    6 7) fliegendaffe (Scott) and Krissie
    8) EclipseGT2K2 (Brian)
    9) 3gEclipse86 ( :dunno: based on avatar... Agnes)
    10) mk3rider (Dave)

What: Welcome back Jeremy and hang out with the members whom I call my brothers and sisters and for you to meet them if you havent

Where: Fucking Chicago, dumbass @ 12/1 pm on Saturday

Saturday: will be walking around Chicago. Most likely Mag Mile to Navy Pier to the Bean to Marilyn Monroe, to Sears Towers... or somewhere between them all. If you dont have either Jeremys number or Mine...well, get it.

We will hopefully stop at Bennigans if its still open for drinks. I dont remember the location though.

Saturday dinner:

Sushi City. All you can eat for like 20 bucks. 8 o clock

1510A 75th St
    Downers Grove, IL 60516

Basically... take 355. Exit 75th street and head East. Drive about a mile or so and it will be on the north side of the street. It is in a shopping center at the corner of 75th and Lemont Road. You will see a White Castle, Toys R Us, Gamestop, and across the street (Lemont), there is a Best Buy too.

Dinner will be at 8 and I will make resos when it comes closer to the date.

If you are attending Chicago, I will assume you will be attending dinner as well unless you specify no.

If you dont eat sushi and you are guy... well, lets say Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, Adriana Lima or whomever you have fantasies about.... Lets just say they are not as clean as you would expect. Would you still fuck em? Yes? Then you will eat sushi

If you dont eat sushi and you are a girl who likes guys... well, lets say Brad Pitt or George Clooney or whomever you have fantasies about... Lets say they are fucking you right now but now they want you to suck their cock and, you forgot to clean yourself. Would you do it? Yes? Then you will eat sushi.

If you dont eat sushi and you are a girl who is bi or a lesbo.... Well, go see "If you dont eat sushi and you are a guy".

Sunday: Grab breakfast and Jeremy and I to say our Good-byes until next time.

Hotel: For those who live far and want to attend, this will be TBD. It will be cheap so it will probably be away from Chicago but close to the expressway. Otherwise, you will have to find your own plans because I will most likely be staying with Jeremy in his room.

When: Fri, Sept 2 to Sun, Sept 4

Why: Because we can

For the new peeps... this is NOT a fucking car meet. We dont care if you learned how to paint your calipers, we dont care if you put a AEM sticker on your window, we dont even care if you drag raced a Prius and won... we really dont care. This meet is hang out with C3G members of Chicago. You are more than welcome to come but we will be walking around buzzed, if not drunk.

Plans will and have changed at the last second, literally. Be ready for the it... the regulars of this meet know it and they have accepted it. So you better share your numbers with either me or Jeremy to be kept informed. Unlike majority of meets, the hosts (jeremy and I) will not babysit anyone. There is a high chance this thread will NOT be checked when it gets super close to the date so you better have a way of reaching someone who attends who, somewhow, has our numbers. I dont care if its through I know your sister's boyfriends' 2nd removed cousin's neighbor's dog sitter's niece's roommate's aunt...just find a way.

Me and jamie r in for sure ! Time to tear up this city of mine one last before we move south.
    Your signature is against the rules too - Prophet

Quote Originally Posted by rr2swift View Post
    Me and jamie r in for sure ! Time to tear up this city of mine one last before we move south.
    Awesome! I will be trying to update this before we live on Friday morning, so please check back!

Dave, Tamera and I will be in town Friday, but if you want to meet up on Saturday, then just give me a call and I can give you all the info you will need.

I have not been keeping up or have posted much due to work being a mad house... We are working on a government funded pesticide/fertilizer containment building for a local farmer and then started a job we bid months ago to install cabinets at our local health dept. Doing our main jobs by day, and have been installing now for a week at night, very long days... :tired: Although, with all the work and that it will be nice to kick back and hang out in Chicago this weekend... my fav city with some of my fav friends.

I got some good beer for you Jeremy, this of course, includes a Corona!

I get out early on friday (4pm), so I'll either call or text you to find out what is up!

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    I got some good beer for you Jeremy, this of course, includes a Corona!

I get out early on friday (4pm), so I'll either call or text you to find out what is up!
    Oh you know it bud, wouldn't have it any other way.

Sounds good. Well, like I said, I am going to be updating it right till the time we leave, so if you check it around noon on Friday you will have the up to date info I can give....that is not including calls or texts. :rofl:

Some of the beautiful architecture

You Know it..

Tuba Player..

Getting closer...

At the Pier

Kevin and Alicia

Loco and I

On the boat tour pics... I want some day!!!

Our tour Guide

Tamera and I

Tamera says he looks like me, but I don't see it.

Walk-a-boot

Eric and Lindsey

Kate, Rick, and Jeff

Kate's Fav shirt!