The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Everyturbo enthusaist should read this article

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Everyturbo enthusaist should read this article

this is an article from autospeed.com about fitting turbos to car engines

Yeah Bro, Fit A Huge Single

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Good article...but in the end of the day there will be people that will fit a turbo that isnt proper for their motor. Most people will fit HUGE turbo's just for bragging rights. A proper built motor and turbo mated and good tuning..it the ideal way it should be done.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim View Post
    Good article...but in the end of the day there will be people that will fit a turbo that isnt proper for their motor. Most people will fit HUGE turbo's just for bragging rights. A proper built motor and turbo mated and good tuning..it the ideal way it should be done.
    Yea it's true. I like this site because most everything they talk about is cheap well explained and just different. I do thins it is crazy how all stats for cars show top end power and everything like the car is ever gonna have a chance to go all out for a minute in a straight line. but that's how it is. I remember seeing a guy with a 90's mustang with huge twin turbo set up and I looked at setup and said it looks nice and well made but you scrimped on this and that and I bet the car wont idle for shit. and he said yea its a pain to drive.