The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: O2 sensors

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

O2 sensors

Apparently my o2 sensors are toast. I'm also not paying Gregs 600$ bucks for them to do a 10 minute install.

Bank 1 Sensor 1 and bank 2 sensor 2 are both done. I know these are precat.

However, I can't for the life of me find the second one. I've found one already, the one that is closest to the pipe coming down from the manifold, but don't know what bank it is. It really doesn't matter, since I'm replacing both. But could someone point out where the other one is?

Quote Originally Posted by hedonism View Post
    Apparently my o2 sensors are toast. I'm also not paying Gregs 600$ bucks for them to do a 10 minute install.

Bank 1 Sensor 1 and bank 2 sensor 2 are both done. I know these are precat.

However, I can't for the life of me find the second one. I've found one already, the one that is closest to the pipe coming down from the manifold, but don't know what bank it is. It really doesn't matter, since I'm replacing both. But could someone point out where the other one is?
    I meant bank 1 sensor 1 and bank 2 sensor 1.

I've located bank 1 sensor 1 (left side) and located the right exhaust pipe. But can't locate sensor 1 on that side. I've already seen the service manual, but it's very, very vague on the locations. If someone could post a pic, or instructions on how to locate it, it would be awesome.

Also, while I was down there, this is my right pipe (bank 2). Is this a problem?