The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stock display screen

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Stock display screen

Ok, i am bothered that the radio/clock screen is the only light(s) in my car that isn't blue. I am wondering what LED lights to order to replace them but i cant find it in the manual, and tried search feature. But to no avail.

I would hate to tear apart my dashboard just to figure out what light i need to order, put it back together, then when the part comes, to tear it apart again. Anyone have an idea of what light bulb(s) i need to order or where i might beable to find where its listed?

Haha dude that bothers you too? Dude once you figure out let me know
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever

Your Clock radio Light isn't blue? That's weird. On my 2004 Galant clock radio my stock lights came in blue. They went out a few years back and ended up taking it apart. The bulb size is not standard. What I ended up doing was going down to AutoZone and bought the littlest lights I could find. I put them in and to my surprise they worked. Only issue was that my clock light was orange. So what I ended up doing was looking at the package I bought and got the bulb size off that and ordered some blue LEDs off the net. Hope that helps...

yea it came with the standard Grey lights just like for the odometer. You remember what size it was you ordered?

I don't recall, but if I have a chance I will stop by AutoZone...

You can use 2721

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...ini-wedge.html

This is how it looked with the bulbs from Auto Zone 2721

This is how it looked with the Blue LEDs

Last edited by LosAngelesRider; 01-05-2012 at 01:45 AM

Hey! I know this is older than dirt but any chance youd have the ability to check for the ones in the tach, radio etc?

I just got a ralliart 09 and its all red and i miss the "cool blue" look of my lomg gone 05 GTs.

Any ideas?

Mine were all orange. Horrible, dingy orange. My touch screen is blue, though. I opened the gauge cluster and the radio/ HVAC plate only to find that the LEDs are non-removable. They are part of the motherboards. I put in a full gauge cluster form a Ralliart, so now my gauges are bright blue and so is my touch screen. I just wish I didn't have to solder the ones in an out of the radio/HAVC panel....