The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: look what i saw in my town!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 48
    Maybe a nice rice/horrible car thread should be made for these wonderful finds...lol

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    That Galant is NOT that bad. Sure, Drop it like the trend is, but color match that grill and kill some of the chrome, its not a bad car. That is really all it needs. Some 18's (or 17's) that flow well with it. Black would look good on that color, or atleast silver, not chrome. Get rid of the extra pointless chrome, custom grill color matched like I said, and it will do a full turn around. Drop or no drop, 18's > 2g wheels.

Its not JDM, thats the issue.

^^^ ah ..... now I see it. I still like jdm flow better than ebay jdm. But it would take alot of TLC to get it to a decent stage. I guess keyword here would be "Potential".....er sort of.

those eclipse rims don't look right with that galant. It needs a drop and maybe paint the grille and it would look worlds better. New rims + Drop > body kits.

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

I think, that if were gonna change that many things on the car then it should be classified as a FAIL int the owners part. Because any car can look good if you do 100 things to it.

For ex.

Car above will look great, if you get new doors, fenders, trunk, roof, wheels, some paint and a drop, she'll be turning heads all over town.

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    I think, that if were gonna change that many things on the car then it should be classified as a FAIL int the owners part. Because any car can look good if you do 100 things to it.

For ex.

Car above will look great, if you get new doors, fenders, trunk, roof, wheels, some paint and a drop, she'll be turning heads all over town.
    lol! good point!!
    STAY READY AND YOU WONT HAVE TO GET READY!!

My example may be a bit extreme, but the point is.....there is a level at which we just have to say that car looks like Shit. The blue G above doesn't necessarily look like shit, but it's close.

That'll buff right out.

-Chris-

From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

^^^They already started buffing process on the right front wheel.

Yo dawg, we hurd u liek camber, so we cambered yo car.

-Chris-

For ex.

I don't agree with your point. The only thing I suggested that the owner did wrong was the extra chrome, the small 2G wheels, and MAYBE color match the grill. So really thats just two things, otherwise the car has nothing wrong with it. The body kit is whatever because other members have non-jdm kits and with the right wheels and less chrome, everyone loves them. So, no I don't thing your point is valid.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    It's really not that bad, imo.

Monster hood = win
    Blitz bumper = ehhh I don't really like it, but with a nice drop it could be aggressive
    blue color = mmm okay
    chrome = bleh
    2G wheels = too small, esp. without a drop

in the end, not so bad. I'm just waiting for the day when my Galant shows up on some other forum and people will be laughing like hell at it. Everybody's tastes are hated by someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    i like that galant if it didn't have 2g wheels on it. just saying
    sniff sniff, i have 2g wheels

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    it works on your car because you are pretty dang low lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrg7243 View Post
    sniff sniff, i have 2g wheels
    You make it work tho, they stick out like a sore thumb on that car

lol wtf

Icon2

T
    Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    I don't agree with your point. The only thing I suggested that the owner did wrong was the extra chrome, the small 2G wheels, and MAYBE color match the grill. So really thats just two things, otherwise the car has nothing wrong with it. The body kit is whatever because other members have non-jdm kits and with the right wheels and less chrome, everyone loves them. So, no I don't thing your point is valid.
    You make a valid point however I still agree to disagree, IMO it may as well be a salvage car. Its gonna need a complete paint job, new bumper, new wheels, removal of chrome and added tint and drop. Who knows how bad the interior is, my guess probably just as bad.

Statement of changing only two things applys best on car like yours. Your challenger looks sweet stock. But add mean wheels + drop automatic head turner, G above counts for head turner too but for all the wrong reasons. There would be alot of change needed to make the car look halfway decent. Guys that drive that style car reminds me the saying "I got dem jdm shitz bro". I will also say, that IMO taste of mods they chose tells me they cant make up their mind on the style they want, and are uneducated in what a clean custom car should look like.

I think all he has done is the front lip... This person has no braging rights

T

You make a valid point however I still agree to disagree, IMO it may as well be a salvage car. Its gonna need a complete paint job, new bumper, new wheels, removal of chrome and added tint and drop. Who knows how bad the interior is, my guess probably just as bad.

Statement of changing only two things applys best on car like yours. Your challenger looks sweet stock. But add mean wheels + drop automatic head turner, G above counts for head turner too but for all the wrong reasons. There would be alot of change needed to make the car look halfway decent. Guys that drive that style car reminds me the saying "I got dem jdm shitz bro". I will also say, that IMO taste of mods they chose tells me they cant make up their mind on the style they want, and are uneducated in what a clean custom car should look like.
    very good point

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    it works on your car because you are pretty dang low lol
    good point lol. I needs to go lower

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast