The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Grille and Bumper

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

Grille and Bumper

Hey guys,
    I got the Galant with the two fin grille. The 8g-B
    (my car!!)

Its cool and everything and I was thinking of trying to customizing it but I think the one piece grille is sooo much better

So my question is what will I need/do to get this done? Obviously a grille and bumper but which? Tried searching but didnt really find anything useful
    Any help will be greatly appreciated!

the bumper u posted is a JDM 98+ vr4/viento (facelift). to convert to that bumper you will need the bumper of course, matching JDM grill, JDM headlights and matching JDM fogs.

search harder now that you know what you are looking at. there are multiple members on this board that can get you those parts.

facelift VR4 grill and front bar/fogies. and JDM headlights

cant comment on rad support mods though. ill leave that to one of the US boys

TGC Regular
    No rad support mods needed if you know how to mod for the JDM heads. Which there is a thread dedicated for that mod floating around and is active right now. If you looking at pricing this facelift. It would be about 1k$USDi shipped, installed yoursellf, and not painted.

Your one spood feed from me. JDM Heads

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

I'm not talking about the jdm and vr-4 parts just to get my car to look like the 8gen-a galants. I definitely can't afford anything related vr-4

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialCannonBeam View Post
    I'm not talking about the jdm and vr-4 parts just to get my car to look like the 8gen-a galants. I definitely can't afford anything related vr-4

the picture you posted was the JDM version of our cars that's why we told you that you will need JDM parts.

if you just want to convert to '99-'01 USDM, you will need the bumper, grill, fogs and to cut the nose support.

here is what the USDM '99-'01 looks like FYI:

Thank you very much
    I had a feeling thats what I needed but wasnt sure What exactly I had to do.
    Sorry about the confusion. I just picked the first pic I saw that resembled what I was trying to say

TGC Regular
    If you get all your parts from the local junkyard then it should cost you no more then 250$USD. Maybe your lucky and find a white one but most likely the paint wont match regardless due to white in general are prone to change tones over time but it better then having a blue or red with your car. Anyways, if you piece it together from out sources, probably about 375$-450$. Where are you from anyways?

2002 ES i4 SOHC Mitsubishi Galant

Currently in Atlanta, GA. From Boston, MA

When you swap bumpers, I'll gladly take that 8Gb front bumper off your hands. Grilles and all.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Cool. Ill let you know. I think the driverside one has a broken tab tho. Im not sure, it wont always stay on all the way.

i can supply you everything jdm if your rick lol,shipping will be alot tho,in excess of $500+ i do however have a set of jdm heads at Cali
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

Going jdm is definitely the move BUT that'll require me to save. Still gotta pay the car off. But its definitely down the road!

thats how my car use to look like...now check out my sig

if you search it in here u'll find a LOT of very useful info to get it done..i did it myself.

-RON

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    I have a usdm 8G-a grille if you want. Pm me for pics if your interested.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    If you lived in boston id tell you to come down since I have the bumper and grille

«Carlos»

same here, if your from Boston let me know I can help you out. I have the parts you want to make your car look like that.

TURBO= in the making.......

Wow thanks guys! Once I get some dough ill hit ya up.
    How's the weather up there btw?