The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gucci Seats in tha G-ride........

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 69
    balln8g

Gucci Seats in tha G-ride........

O.K. so..........

I'm going for the "Pimp" look on my G-ride and was wondering what ya'll think about me doing my seats and door panels in grey Gucci fabric? My spinning wheels should be delivered to my house tomorrow along with my crossdrilled/slotted rotors to go with the look I'm aiming at. I've got my system complete for now, and my car is getting a House of Kolor "Pearl Clear Coat" sprayed on next month. All I've pretty much got left to do for the interior is decide how I'm gonna redo my seats and door panels(Grey leather or Grey Gucci). What would the rest of ya'll do?

Here's an example of how they would look.

not my kinda thing. my timberland boots have a similar design on the side of them but with the timberland sign but thats as far as i'll go

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

what colors your g-ride, balla? gucci would definitely be a different look as you would be the only one w/ that fabric on your galant!!! - if its gonna be gray, i say go for it - different, unique and gives people that luxury feeling when they get inside while them chrome wheels spin on the outside!!!

good idea, b
    Semper Fi'

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I dunno bro, i mean the whole Gucci thing is startin to get played out especially down here in the dirty.. But if your gonna do it, might as well wrap the steering wheel 2..lol
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    haha, that's PIMP dude. we gotta get a meet started down here in SD so i can see those spinners.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

balln8g
    My interior is gray and black. My ride is Tampa Blue.

This is the color I would go with if I decide to do it.

Here's a pic of my interior too.

Peonotation...I'll probably head up to the SEMA show next month in L.A....but I'll post a video of them spinning after I slap them on my ride this weekend.

delo
    IMO, just go for the plain gray leather. maybe a gicci symbol stitched in the middle of the seats. BTW, how the hell do u see through the rear window when driving with that big TV hanging down. lol

balln8g
    Quote Originally Posted by delo
    IMO, just go for the plain gray leather. maybe a gucci symbol stitched in the middle of the seats. BTW, how the hell do u see through the rear window when driving with that big TV hanging down. lol
    hahaha....It's flips up when not in use, but I was seriously considering taking out my rear view mirror and installing a small 6" widescreen in place of the mirror and a small digital camcorder on the rear deck to see out the back.

i'm w/pinoy...it's not for me, i guess cause we're not used to seeing a pimped out Mercedes Galant.....j/k .......but do u. Can't knock ur hustle.
    "....BIG got hit in the passenger seat, 'Pac got hit in the passenger seat, now i'm ridin' 'round in the passenger seat..." 50 Cent

GalantLadie
    not my sort of thing but than again how many people can say they have gucci seats in there g-lant? impressive for some alil outlandish for others

luxcrusr2000
    I say if you like it, go for it! :thumbsup:

ewgiii
    Sup pimp. I'm reppin the durty as well, and I'm all about the ballin look. I want spinnin rims and about 3months ago, i woulda wanted the gucci seats too! The fact is, the gucci is like Fubu. It was in for a while and then it got played out until somethin new came out(platnum Fubu). To me, the spinners are the shit and will continue to be, but Masta P is startin to play out the gucci. If u do it, u will be pimpin it up and much respect to the ballin look, but give it a while, and there'll be somethin else big this year, and you'll be w/ the played out gucci. If u got the cash to change it whenever you feel the need, go head. If u wanna really pimp it for good, look into some exotic animal type shit(check out baby's rides and rooms). Go for that and you will be set for life! Peace out, hommie, good luck.

balln8g
    If u do it, u will be pimpin it up and much respect to the ballin look, but give it a while, and there'll be somethin else big this year, and you'll be w/ the played out gucci. If u got the cash to change it whenever you feel the need, go head. If u wanna really pimp it for good, look into some exotic animal type shit(check out baby's rides and rooms). Go for that and you will be set for life! Peace out, hommie, good luck.
    Well I'm not Baby, though I wish I had his bank account. And nothing is forever when it comes to cars. So if I did decide do it, it would only be until I get tired of having it in my ride, then I'll change it again. Same as if I were to do the leather.

TGC Regular
    complete opposite direction of what im doign to my car so its a no from me, but its realy up to you man its your ride and you gota do what you like to it.
    - Atba

ORANGE
    I think you should do it... Maybe it's not the look that some of us would go for, but that's the reason to chase it - to be different. In other words, I wouldn't put it in my ride, and that's EXACTLY why you should put it in yours - creating a pimpin' look. I don't think Gucci ever "gets old" - my call would be the tan. Maybe go with Vuitton?

Xska55
    yea im feelin that idea thats hot,,,i was thinkin on the same wave lengths you are but i was goin for more like a tiger stripe or leapord print type thing in like light grays or some thin ,,, its one of those either you love or you hate it type things,, last thing you wanna do is get a guys opinion on this sort a thing,,,,ask some girls,,, cuz they are the ones your really gonna be tryin to impress when you do your interior,,,did you get it priced yet how much is gonna cost you??

balln8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Xska55
    yea im feelin that idea thats hot,,,i was thinkin on the same wave lengths you are but i was goin for more like a tiger stripe or leapord print type thing in like light grays or some thin ,,, its one of those either you love or you hate it type things,, last thing you wanna do is get a guys opinion on this sort a thing,,,,ask some girls,,, cuz they are the ones your really gonna be tryin to impress when you do your interior,,,did you get it priced yet how much is gonna cost you??

What's up Xsda55....yeah i wanted to see what others thought about the idea. I knew some would like it, some wouldn't. It's just like anything else, bodykits, rims, color schemes, you name it. I'm not trying to impress any ladies with my ride,my MAMI takes very good care of me, but I will NEVER get away from customizing cars, it's just something I LOVE to do.

To answer your ? about $.......the material it self is gonna run me about $500.00 and the labor is being done by a friend of mine. He only asked me for $200.00 to sew em up.

Xska55
    thats agreat hook up, good look with the job

Tiptronic
    yeah, i'm not feeling the gucci seats, but hey it hust might lool okay if you only highlight the seats instead of the whole thing. my .02

i jsut remember what that first pik of the gucci seats remind me. our old kitchen at home. our house was built in the late 70's early 80's and yea our kitchen had a similar design. not only on the floor but on the kitchen seats too. same tan color too... but yea, ur getting grey so it doesn't matter. but then that reminds me of my grandma's gucci bag.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast