The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gucci Seats in tha G-ride........

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 69 of 69
    goldie_415
    that shit is HOT! i think im gonna accent my interior that way (sorry, i have to bite the idea!) im thinkin im gonna do my door inserts, sun visors and back deck. how do think that would look? that idea is off da hook, keep pimpin ballin!

hey mario, it looks nice, but i say go for the black on black gucci interior, since that'll go with any color u choose when u decide to paint the exterior (cobalt blue)! - - -then like u said do the rest armreast, ddor inserts etc. that gray on black gucci interior!!! - -the black on black will look hot, for sure........do it, manito!
    Semper Fi'

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I like it, i say black on black..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

i say black on black is tight!
    Diego

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KingX360)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey mario, it looks nice, but i say go for the black on black gucci interior, since that'll go with any color u choose when u decide to paint the exterior (cobalt blue)! - - -then like u said do the rest armreast, ddor inserts etc. that gray on black gucci interior!!! - -the black on black will look hot, for sure........do it, manito!</div>

you mean do the seats all black or two tone???

Where the seast and letters are both black.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

all blk, and the console/door inserts etc.... do black W/ GREY GUCci
    Semper Fi'

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(balln8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(delo)</div><div class='quotemain'>IMO, just go for the plain gray leather. maybe a gucci symbol stitched in the middle of the seats. BTW, how the hell do u see through the rear window when driving with that big TV hanging down. lol</div>

hahaha....It's flips up when not in use, but I was seriously considering taking out my rear view mirror and installing a small 6" widescreen in place of the mirror and a small digital camcorder on the rear deck to see out the back.</div>

PIMP as HELL!

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    im thinkin they want it to be black with the GUCCI emblem in grey. like the way you wanted to do your dash. they just want it all the same. I like they grey with black emblem, but I say do it to it man, how you want it! Good luck pimpmaster!

...U N D E A D...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234