The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gucci Seats in tha G-ride........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 69
    just make sure you're using authentic gucci...no knockoffs.lol

for the ultimate pimp I would suggest the color purple for your seats then trim it with gold.

GREEN is the new BLACK

ewgiii
    Quote Originally Posted by ASTIG

for the ultimate pimp I would suggest the color purple for your seats then trim it with gold.
    True, true, no knockoffs please, idk about the purple, though. lol. If i did somethin like this, i think i might go for a suede leather. If the color matched, i think that would look reaaalll nice....

a gucci handbag would be the perfect size for a headrest...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

ewgiii
    Quote Originally Posted by PinoyESV6
    a gucci handbag would be the perfect size for a headrest...
    lol and ur so right!

It would definately make your Galant unique and one of a kind.. I say go for it :thumbsup:

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Pimpin aint easy...
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

ewgiii
    but it sho is necessary

tru dat ewgii & Chrome
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    The way i see if is if, your gonna do it big,might as well do it GUcci..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

You get them seats I would label you as "bossplaya"!!

Good luck with it.
    Love,
    Matt

balln8g

I don't know what'cha heard about me/but a bitch can't get a dolla outta me/NO CADILLACS,NO PERMS you can't see/that I'ma muthafukken P.I.M.P. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Nah, I'll stick to gray & black.

No knockoffs for me brotha....that would be like slappin a VTEC badge on a DX Civic...LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("balln8g")</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ASTIG)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    No knockoffs for me brotha....that would be like slappin a VTEC badge on a DX Civic...LOL</div>

lol,,, thast funny as hell :laughing:

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

WiseCat_03GTZ
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChromeGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>Pimpin aint easy...</div>
    Neither is seeing people laughing their ass off at you expense. :shock:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Neither is seeing people laughing their ass off at you expense. </div>

Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

ThaKiDThaTWinS
    spinners = Yes
    Tv's = yes
    Gucci Seats= yes (FRONT AND BACK SEATS)
    Stock Height = No
    Slizzam'd to the Flizzor = Oh yes

P.S. If Possible paint the outed most lines of your rim to your car color.
    Example- Busta Rymes and his Peppermint..even though they aint spinners...they still mad hot..

If anyone wants to see spinning rims i got some crazy videos from NY that got spinners...spinners on a H2...Spinners on a CTS...jus let me know

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChromeGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Neither is seeing people laughing their ass off at you expense. </div>

Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!</div>

I wasn't gonna waste my breath responding to a HATER........I respect everyones opinion good or bad, but to be honest with you Wisecat_03GTZ, who's gonna laugh at ME. It's either gonna be a rap star rollin his H2 or Escalade or someone who copped the same shit selling drugs. I used to move mad weight from AZ to the East Coast, so I know what it's like to have things come easy to you, but everything I have now for the past 6 years, I've worked my ass off to come by. So I can appreciate what I have and now when the cops pull me over, I don't have to worry about them taking my shit away. Yeah, I know it's not a Benz or Lex, but after the end of this year,my G-ride is gonna be a weekend toy to cruise around and I'll have an H2. So you can "HATE" on me then. But anyway, nuff said on that...........

To respond to ThaKiDThatTWins:
    spinners = Yes already ordered them should be in April 7th
    Tv's = yes (already installed..Kenwood KVTDVD911 H.U. & 15" rear monitor)Gucci Seats= yes (FRONT AND BACK SEATS) (Coming Soon)Stock Height = No (No worries, my rides dropped now)
    Slizzam'd to the Flizzor = Oh yes

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(balln8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChromeGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Neither is seeing people laughing their ass off at you expense. </div>

Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!</div>

I wasn't gonna waste my breath responding to a HATER........I respect everyones opinion good or bad, but to be honest with you Wisecat_03GTZ, who's gonna laugh at ME. It's either gonna be a rap star rollin his H2 or Escalade or someone who copped the same shit selling drugs. I used to move mad weight from AZ to the East Coast, so I know what it's like to have things come easy to you, but everything I have now for the past 6 years, I've worked my ass off to come by. So I can appreciate what I have and now when the cops pull me over, I don't have to worry about them taking my shit away. Yeah, I know it's not a Benz or Lex, but after the end of this year,my G-ride is gonna be a weekend toy to cruise around and I'll have an H2. So you can "HATE" on me then. But anyway, nuff said on that...........

To respond to ThaKiDThatTWins:
    spinners = Yes already ordered them should be in April 7th
    Tv's = yes (already installed..Kenwood KVTDVD911 H.U. & 15" rear monitor)Gucci Seats= yes (FRONT AND BACK SEATS) (Coming Soon)Stock Height = No (No worries, my rides dropped now)
    Slizzam'd to the Flizzor = Oh yes</div>

Damn with all that work, your gettin BALLER STATIS.. if you much props on doing it up big...
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

gucci seats?

I mean its different ---props for originality mos def but I always thought gucci gear looked the best when it was viewed in small amounts.. On the other hand, thats just me... Do yo thang! :twisted:
    Stashbox, X-box, Laptop, FaxMachine, Phone
    BulletProof this Bit** and I'm GONE!

WiseCat_03GTZ
    Whatever man...

If you wanna Gucci down you entire car, house and God knows what else go ahead. It's your danm $$$ and stuff what do I care. I was just trying to give my opinion.

That's what I hate about everyone in this site, they post questions but they can't handle the answers and I hate even more the fact the the people that can't handle the answers is not even the person who asked the question in the first place. And even worst the use played out line like "Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!" BE A BIT MORE ORIGINAL DUDE!!!!!!

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WiseCat_03GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whatever man...

If you wanna Gucci down you entire car, house and God knows what else go ahead. It's your danm $$$ and stuff what do I care. I was just trying to give my opinion. Â*

That's what I hate about everyone in this site, they post questions but they can't handle the answers and I hate even more the fact the the people that can't handle the answers is not even the person who asked the question in the first place. And even worst the use played out line like "Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!" BE A BIT MORE ORIGINAL DUDE!!!!!!</div>

You still haven't answered my question, who's gonna laugh, YOU?? Look dog, I don't come here to start shit, that's not me anymore. I asked for peoples OPINIONS, not what they thought others would say or do. And the way you came across was like a "hater". And then I ask you a simple question, and you get all defensive responding with more "hating" remarks. Shit dog, if ya got a problem with TGC or the people on here (which by the way is TGC)then why do you come here?
    Go back and re-read my post. I didn't get mad, all I said was who's gonna laugh. Are you worthy of laughing? What are you rollin? I'm not gonna knock what you have or don't have cuz that would make me a hater and I don't knock on other peoples shit.

Oh but I do need to thank you for the idea of changing the plates on my car.........<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>ICU H8N</span>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast