The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gucci Seats in tha G-ride........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 69
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>And even worst the use played out line like "Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!" BE A BIT MORE ORIGINAL DUDE!!!!!!</div>

Dont get ME started.. haha... I CAN get original DUDE??

Ballin, you handled it.. so im not gonna waste my time.. but yeah, I did get offended,WiseCat_03GTZ, cause you with a stock ass GTZ has the nerve to say that you are gonna laugh at somebody. Thats the one thing that gets me pissed off, someone who hasnt done shit to their G and then gonna HATE on someone elses shit.. <example> Man, those rims are whack! posted by someone with out ANY rims.. just how I feel.

If all you got is negative comments.. just keep the shit bottled in.. dont waste your time posting <span style='color:red'>OR</span>when posting negative views..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WiseCat_03GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Whatever man...

If you wanna Gucci down you entire car, house and God knows what else go ahead. It's your danm $$$ and stuff what do I care. I was just trying to give my opinion. Â*

That's what I hate about everyone in this site, they post questions but they can't handle the answers and I hate even more the fact the the people that can't handle the answers is not even the person who asked the question in the first place. And even worst the use played out line like "Dont hate the playa.. hate the game... if he can do that shit.. let him do it, don't hate..congratulate!" BE A BIT MORE ORIGINAL DUDE!!!!!!</div>

yo,, listen to me for sec,, if you ever want give your opinion,, try doing it lil nicer,,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>BE A BIT MORE ORIGINAL DUDE!!!!!!</div>

ok how original u want em to get,,, huh,, what you want him to put bullet hole in the rear window,, huh..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>That's what I hate about everyone in this site, they post questions but they can't handle the answers and I hate even more the fact the the people that can't handle the answers is not even the person who asked the question in the first place.</div>
    yo kid,, listen,, if you dont like this site,, GET THE FUCK OUT HERE and this site is my Second house,, you know whats its my only house,,
    so i would not even say a word,, and just pray that BRG dont look at this post,, or else he will BAN your lil ass,,,

i am gone stop here,, if i say something more,, some moderator will lock this post,, and i dont want do that....

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

ballin8g gota give it to u on the seats.. you beat me to it ,-/ hahah atleast u got the money to do the thing unlike me. send me pics of the whip when u done ,-). Oh Gucci fabric is cheeper on south street PA its not that much as other stores, so try to go their I wanna ask u a question how much were your spinners?. Been looking for some. But regardless good luck! ,-D
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Jens Galant
    Gucci seats, wow i know id be impressed. dunno if i would do it though be to afriad of getting them dirty and stuff, id have like those plastic couch covers that every granny owns on them
    theyd be just for looking at not sitting on lol

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceDouTGaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>ballin8g gota give it to u on the seats.. you beat me to it ,-/ hahah atleast u got the money to do the thing unlike me. send me pics of the whip when u done ,-). Â*Oh Gucci fabric is cheeper on south street PA its not that much as other stores, so try to go their I wanna ask u a question how much were your spinners?. Been looking for some. Â*But regardless good luck! ,-D</div>

Thanks dog.....the wheels were $4,300.00 (shipping included). They have a huge selection to choose from, only down side is that the 18" are limited to certain wheels, they were having problems with the spinners working properly on some of the 18" wheels.

What's that South Street PA store you talkin bout????

ewgiii
    hey, where'd you order the spinners from and did they come with tires?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(luxcrusr2000)</div><div class='quotemain'>I say if you like it, go for it! :thumbsup:</div>

I agree w/ lux, all i hav to say is that you better post pics of the entire G ride wen its done, rims and all. Cant wait. :thumbsup:
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ewgiii)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey, where'd you order the spinners from and did they come with tires?</div>

Here's the ones I ordered and yes they did come with tires.....http://www.superbuytires.com/wheels_by_bra...brand&x=20&y=12

scroll down to the lower right hand side of the page on the link and click on Chopper Spinning Wheels for the entire selection.

If ya want to talk to someone, talk to James.

WiseCat_03GTZ
    You get you Gucci seats, I you out there AND I WILL LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WiseCat_03GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>You get you Gucci seats, I you out there AND I WILL LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!</div>

I you out there..?????WTF...................

Here you go dog.............[url='http://www.hop.com/index.jhtml;jsessionid=5MXHU0YWGKJ1PQFIZBSCFEWAVDE MQIV0?flashTest=true']I can't spell HATER.....

oh yo, why this shit gettin' out of hand, B? - everyone all of a sudden jumped on the bandwagon against manito Wisecat!! yeah, i hear how he expressed his opinion, but that just how he did it - u gotta understand, that us latinos, will just tell how it iz in thier state of mind!!! meaning, what he feeling, he gonna say!!!! Hey, homie Balln'8G--->u doing some nice things w/ your g-ride, yo, keep on, yo----but look at it like this, theres always gonna be those who feel what'cha doin' w/ your ride and those that are gonna be like wtf kind of interor is that, feel me!!!!

Chrome - what's wrong w/ a all stock 2003 GTZ?? what mothafuckerz can't express their opinionz, now!!

khokho - damn, i dont know, homie - u quick to Purr, yo!!i'm sure Balln can answe his own shit and dont need no help from others, feel me!! and why would BGR ban him again? <-----not for that reason u stated

wisecat03gtz - whats wrong, manito?? why u tryin' to yank on anotha member on here whos doing things to his g-ride, that u wouldn't do!!! thats his style, not yourz, fine - his iz show, your is (lets say) GO, u gonna get racing rims w/ sparco seats, all that and hes got spinners, w/ a sound system, paint job, tv etc - - two different wayz/opinionz/disagreemnets right there, feel me!! be kool, yo -

and nah, i aint taking sides - cuz thats just how it iz!!! we all familia right here, aint that righ?? or at least we look out for eac other as far as giving advice/opinionz/props/info.. etc etc etc.......!

hey Balln, my bad homie

ray - now back on topic
    Semper Fi'

WiseCat_03GTZ
    Hey KinGAzteK02LA,

Thanks for clearing shit up. Like you said I'm just telling it like it is but are right everybody has a way to do things and everybody like diferent things and I respect that. I just gave my opinion and everyone jumped on me like teenagers on a drumken bitch on prom night.

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinGAzteK02LA)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh yo, why this shit gettin' out of hand, B? - everyone all of a sudden jumped on the bandwagon against Â*manito Wisecat!! yeah, i hear how he expressed his opinion, but that just how he did it - u gotta understand, that us latinos, will just tell how it iz in thier state of mind!!! meaning, what he feeling, he gonna say!!!! Hey, homie Balln'8G--->u doing some nice things w/ your g-ride, yo, keep on, yo----but look at it like this, theres always gonna be those who feel what'cha doin' w/ your ride and those that are gonna be like wtf kind of interor is that, feel me!!!!

Chrome - what's wrong w/ a all stock 2003 GTZ?? what mothafuckerz can't express their opinionz, now!!

khokho - damn, i dont know, homie Â*- u quick to Purr, yo!!i'm sure Balln can answe his own shit and dont need no help from others, feel me!! and why would BGR ban him again? <-----not for that reason u stated

wisecat03gtz - whats wrong, manito?? why u tryin' to yank on anotha member on here whos doing things to his g-ride, that u wouldn't do!!! thats his style, not yourz, fine - his iz show, your is (lets say) GO, u gonna get racing rims w/ sparco seats, all that and hes got spinners, w/ a sound system, paint job, tv etc - - two different wayz/opinionz/disagreemnets right there, feel me!! be kool, yo - Â*

and nah, i aint taking sides - cuz thats just how it iz!!! we all familia right here, aint that righ?? or at least we look out for eac other as far as giving advice/opinionz/props/info.. etc etc etc.......!

hey Balln, my bad homie

ray - now back on topic</div>

Nah Ray, see it's not even like that bro......That's the last thing I want is ANYONE getting banned from this site. Like I said I don't have a problem with ANYONE here. I don't think anyone took to heart what he had to say UNTIL he made the reference about TGC, at least I didn't. I asked a simple question and got back NOTHING. So whatever backlash people directed towards him, was instigated by HIM, that's beyond me. And another thing, I'M LATINO too.......so I know what you mean, when you say WE tell it like it is. But there is a difference between being oppinionated and being a hater. I KNOW not everyone is gonna like my style, or your style, or the next guys style, but knocking the "next guys" style is being a hater if ya ask me. There are ALOT of rides here that are not "my style", but I can appreciate what EVERYONE has done to their ride because that is their style, self expression, or whatever you want to call it. You won't see me telling anybody that their shit sucks or they're gonna get laughed at, I'm not a hater!!! So mods, please don't lock this post and don't ban anyone from here, even if they have no love for TGC.

Oh yeah............WE ARE FAMILIA.....................TGC

ONE

no doubt wisecat - so, no need to proceed on tellin balln' that u gona laugh at his ride when u see it, if i read correctly what u typed, yo!! but let me ADD this shit right here, there a limit when u give your opinion - u cant just go all out on a member like u did balln!!! he doin' his own shit, no doubt, let it be, dont knock his shit, feel me my nigga!! but anyways, yeah its true "at times", when a member asks for an opinion/question, another person/member sometimes can't take the answer given by another member, so they go back n forth n there starts the bullshit, which really aint worth it, know what i mean! keep it real n respect our other fellow members, yo whether or not u feel what they doing w/ their ride...

hey balln - nah, ain't noone gettin' banned, homie - even before he said that remark about TGC, peeps was startin' already - - like i said, they were just hopping on the chromed out wagon for the ride, if u know what i mean!!! 8) - i get what you're sayin' B, but if he said "i'm gonna laugh at your ride when i see it", <----------could that have not been confused as an opinionated remark, manito by one and then as a hating remark by another? - but fuck all that, its all good now, B - wisecat said he understands that everybody does different things and he respects that, so it stands as it does, shit is buried, na mean!!

no doubt, and u wont hear me saying that someone's g-ride is mierda", know what i mean, cuz i respect how they feel bout their own ride!

oh yeah - hw them spinners comin' along, homie? - u hook em' up yet!!
    Semper Fi'

WiseCat_03GTZ
    Ok, I admited, maybe I shouldn't had said that I was going to laugh at his ride if I see it. That was a hater comment. I just got upset.

I appologize!!!

But I don't regret my initial comment because that was not a hater comment that was just my opinion.

Anyway, I hope we all learn from this and keep no hard feelings.

kool, cuz you know we got 2 of the same blood running through our veins - #1 - we got that hot-tempered latin blood #2 - we got tha TGC blood - we can only take so much, u know!!!

its all good, u heard, B!

one to the Real TGC memberz!!
    Semper Fi'

balln8g
    Ain't no hard feelings on my part dog...it's all good. You right about the blood.

Ayo WiseCat.....shits squashed!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>one to the Real TGC memberz!!</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WiseCat_03GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok, I admited, maybe I shouldn't had said that I was going to laugh at his ride if I see it. That was a hater comment. I just got upset.

I appologize!!!

But I don't regret my initial comment because that was not a hater comment that was just my opinion.

Anyway, I hope we all learn from this and keep no hard feelings.</div>

yo Wise cat,, its all cool,, i dont think none of us gone kick each other over some dum internet Fight

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

balln8g
    LOL......man, revisiting this thread was kinda funny.....

Josh (Jluv) did a photoshop for me,,tell me what you think,,good or bad!!

I like it.....but I think a two tone (gray/black and black/black Gucci) would look better.

I will do my doors,seats,and arm rests in the black on gray as shown. The top half of my dash and the headliner with the black on black and maybe the rear deck cover in black also.

I've decided (FINAL DECISION) to do a complete color change on my ride, but that wont take place until I complete my interior. I'm looking into this candy color which looks black,but in the sun looks like a very deep cobalt blue. Interior will be painted to match once I get everything fiberglassed.

Can I get some feedback??????

That looks alright man, didnt thing it was going to look that good, that is some good photoshop skills. GO FOR IT.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast