The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HID/Projector anything Headlight related

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

HID/Projector anything Headlight related

hey um firstly awsum site guys i haveto admit this site is the most friendlyest site iv EVER used,thank you for that...

just a suggestion i feel may be warrantble is a seperate Thread either in each "G" sub forum or in knowledgebase for the Projector or HID Retrofit questions and answers and everything related..
    its not a problem for me but just thought yuo all would prefer the forums staying clean and not having 200000 threads on the same or similar topic..

and also have a warning reminder come on the moment you go to start a thread regarding hid or projector or headlights?

thaughts>??
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

I vote yes. Though some noob would start one anyway....

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Something in the knowledge base would be nice. I think it could be a subforum in the Electrical/Audio section.

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    I vote yes. Though some noob would start one anyway....
    and also have a warning reminder come on the moment you go to start a thread regarding hid or projector or headlights?

thats where this thing kicks in and reminds you that there ARE threads already for such worded itmes lol
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

I would be all for it. Sort of a general thread. Perhaps Sticky "General HID/Upgraded lighting thread"