The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A few quick questions

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

A few quick questions

1. Planning on relocating my battery to the trunk what I am looking to find out is if there are any rules to this i.e. sealed incloser vented to the outside or since it is not in the cabin if I just need a hold down.

2. I have 650 cc injectors I am gettin a 255 lph pump any recomendations as to fp

3. basic info on ratios of fuel per psi of boost.

Thanks in advance

does nobody have an awnser or is it not worth telling me anything.

1. if its an optima battery, it doens't need to be vented. but if its a reg batt, I would deff put it in a battery box at least, so you don't get battery acid in the truck. I personally don't think you need to vent the battery, because the evo x has a regular battery in the trunk.

for 2 and 3 Check evom I know I have seen recomendations for those, but can't remember off the top of me head right now

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

When running wire for the battery, use copper and not aluminum wiring. I used aluminum and the alternator does not charge it up (only enough to keep starting after 1 hour drives).

This is a big one! I just swapped out an aluminum cable for a copper one today and it seems to charge fine now.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse