The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone in Spokane?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Anyone in Spokane?

Hey so my family and I just moved to Spokane. Just curious to see who all is around? I haven't done much to the car yet but I'd love to see some others rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope, I move to Everett from SoCal and even thou i've seen a couple of nice G's around there's none in TGC, got some members near portland I believe

Just checking again to see if anyone is in the Spokane area? Waiting on taxes to finally get here(long story but it's been 3mths waiting) then is springs/struts, rims, some maintenance, BRAKES(wish it was evo's but rear conversion and drilled/slotted for now) new hood, finish collecting the misc boost parts and a whole lot of work, but I'm so freaking excited about finally getting this thing up to par. Someday soon, bumper/lip(thinking I'd like VRG but so hard to find and work with) skirts, JDM tails(aspire!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Guess that's no one, then again i havent really seen a modified Galant around yet. Mine will be the only one by the end of summer. Looks like I need to spread the word here.....

I have a friend that just moved there couple months ago he was I member but he sold his g before he moved and no longer gets on here. He talked like he was going to look for another one, but I don't think he is having luck.

Yeah there isn't much for Galant's here, seen a couple on CL wrecked(I may look and see about engine, etc on those) but that's about it. I am actually thinking of finding another one as well as keeping my current.

Good luck with your findings.

Both Sinsere and I used to have custom Galants in Spokane, but we have both long sold ours...