The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need a more maintenance free interior

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Need a more maintenance free interior

Okay I've noticed that the gray interior in my car is a pain to clean, plus some things have some things seem impossible to clean thanks to the preivous owner. How reliable is oem wood grain trim...because I'm thinking of converting to that. Does the wood grain fade or easily spotted from water when it rains? Also what options are there for door handles because my grey ones are easily smudged..I think they come in chrome in japan? How easy are they to find?

Thanks for any tips

For the gray interior I use Blue coral. Let it foam up and scrub away it works well. For all the vinyl I just use windex and a wash cloth then some armor all to shine it up. If you're really looking to clean the interior take everything out..seats, door panels, etc. Anyway, the wood grain is nice, never faded or spotted. Never had any problems with it except it was ugly ha and yes there are chrome jdm door handles, but I'm not sure where to find them.

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

Blue Coral FTW....

On my Tan interior

I concur, Blue Coral FTW!

I'll have to keep that on mind. I tried prestone...but its some spot on my back seat that won't leave for anything. A friend of mine is suppose to be getting me the number of a guy who actually cleans with an extractor and all. Its not to bad for now. Thanks for the suggestions. Any ideas on where to find those chrome door handles?

^eBay, I haven't seen any in our marketplace for a while now.

I'll keep that in mind...thanks