The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: some vids of my g

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    Last edited by Exhaust power; 09-02-2011 at 07:35 AM

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Love the sound of that car! Sounds pretty beast on the highway in person too lol

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    fb links are private :(

very nice. i like.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

UUFF. can't wait until i get my 5 speed. So far i tuned what i could with the A/T. I need 5 speed to get the real pulls.

SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Ill re upload the rest to youtube then.

Thanks for the complements :D guys

Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    UUFF. can't wait until i get my 5 speed. So far i tuned what i could with the A/T. I need 5 speed to get the real pulls.
    Its a great feeling to drive one. Every once in a wile ill go for a drive if im stressed out. Its been the best stress reliever to drive my g! lol
    Last edited by Exhaust power; 09-01-2011 at 06:57 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust power View Post
    Its a great feeling to drive one. Every once in a wile ill go for a drive if im stressed out. Its been the best stress reliever to drive my g! lol
    x2... It seriously takes you away from it all when you get on the winding roads.

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

update on 2 of the facebook videos

Yeah i know i fed up on one of these runs my car wasnt handlintg up to par felt worst then my agx/teins on 215,65,15.

I was running the STU class with the big boys had positive camber in the front and uneven tire pressure in the rear(my fault for not checking soon enough) resulted in my slow turn in response and crappy grip it still did ok though.
    Last edited by Exhaust power; 09-02-2011 at 07:41 AM

Update!

lol that shit got some balls if it was a 5speed it would of walked all over me!

Thank god for that high end power lol.

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Very nice. U know you only using 65% of the 4g64 power. You gain a little power at higher rpm because the computer is going to open loop. Right now your computer is un-tune making the computer guess for values since you change to 5 speed. The current map you have is no good for the 5 speed on the 4g64.
    Since i have the knock sensor on the i4 i notice that the g64 runs very lean at higher rpm such as 1-3 gear and you will have knock since the maps you have is for a A/T. You need the eclipase M/T maps and adjust the fuel map just a little since you have other intake mod.
    Last edited by Isaurio; 09-04-2011 at 10:13 AM

SOHC Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Thank god for that high end power lol.
    It wouldnt of pulled on me so fast if my car wasnt fighting its way up hill. On a flat i could do a little bit better but both cars are about even unless i launch and top end speed acceleration too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    Very nice. U know you only using 65% of the 4g64 power. You gain a little power at higher rpm because the computer is going to open loop. Right now your computer is un-tune making the computer guess for values since you change to 5 speed. The current map you have is no good for the 5 speed on the 4g64.
    Since i have the knock sensor on the i4 i notice that the g64 runs very lean at higher rpm such as 1-3 gear and you will have knock since the maps you have is for a A/T. You need the eclipase M/T maps and adjust the fuel map just a little since you have other intake mod.
    Thanks.
    I hope to make more power soon. My friends 1g neon still pulls on me and he only has head P&P done and i believe its a base model 420a.

There was a knock sensor at the jy in plain sight but i left the adjustable wrench in the car and to lazy to walk back.