The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: East Coast MOD 2011 - October 8

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 273
    The BQE is nerveracking by itself...but with a trailer? NOPE.tff

But I wish ya luck towing the beast to the show.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Apparently there is a group (from Club4G maybe?) meeting up at the King of Prussia mall at 7:30, leaving at 8AM. The mall is quite big but it shouldn't be hard to find a bunch of Mitsu's before it's open for Saturday shoppers.

Not sure how much of a detour this is for people, it's definitely out of the way if you are coming down through Jersey with no intention of crossing into PA, but I may consider heading there since it's close.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

well i wont be done in time, nor would i be back in NY, so next time

Quote Originally Posted by glantv699 View Post
    Apparently there is a group (from Club4G maybe?) meeting up at the King of Prussia mall at 7:30, leaving at 8AM. The mall is quite big but it shouldn't be hard to find a bunch of Mitsu's before it's open for Saturday shoppers.

Not sure how much of a detour this is for people, it's definitely out of the way if you are coming down through Jersey with no intention of crossing into PA, but I may consider heading there since it's close.
    Sounds like a good meet up place for us coming straight down through pa. I'm going to plan for 7 if I meet there, plenty of time for stupid stops.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Guys, from the south (MD, DE, DC, etc) what's up? G-code88 and I talked about meeting up, I remember Mante saying he's leaving the area at 6:30ish, can we consolidate something? LMK

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Stewi i'm going thru the GWB. If you want to meet after the GWB let me know. We could pick a spot to meet.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyforger View Post
    The BQE is nerveracking by itself...but with a trailer? NOPE.tff

But I wish ya luck towing the beast to the show.
    LOL... Believe it or not, the first time I ever towed my car, it was from NY to NJ via the BQE and it was humbling to say the least. I almost lost it a few times. Last year I took the BQE again, but I was much smarter, however the extremely poor condition of the road actually damaged the suspension on the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaurio View Post
    Stewi i'm going thru the GWB. If you want to meet after the GWB let me know. We could pick a spot to meet.
    Yeah that might work out well. I will keep you posted a few days before the meet. I know im gonna be down to the wire.

I just came back from working on the car, so far my exhaust is just under the gas tank, not much left, another 2 or 3 feet of tubing to fit and weld up.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Sounds good buddy. J
    Keep me posted

SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post

Yeah that might work out well. I will keep you posted a few days before the meet. I know im gonna be down to the wire.

I just came back from working on the car, so far my exhaust is just under the gas tank, not much left, another 2 or 3 feet of tubing to fit and weld up.

I don't care where your exhaust is. Your 8g is AWD! O.O

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Guys, from the south (MD, DE, DC, etc) what's up? G-code88 and I talked about meeting up, I remember Mante saying he's leaving the area at 6:30ish, can we consolidate something? LMK
    I might leave around 7. I really dont know the area so i just use my gps but you guys pick a spot and im down to meet. Do any of the MD members mind coming up to DE? We could in DOVER at the McDonald's right off of DE-1 North and ride out from there

Quote Originally Posted by G-code88 View Post
    I might leave around 7. I really dont know the area so i just use my gps but you guys pick a spot and im down to meet. Do any of the MD members mind coming up to DE? We could in DOVER at the McDonald's right off of DE-1 North and ride out from there
    I'd love to drive with you guys, but I only live 10 minutes or so from the stadium....

Quote Originally Posted by NCamiolo View Post
    I'd love to drive with you guys, but I only live 10 minutes or so from the stadium....
    Just drive to the meet spot and backtrack in =)
    Worth the experience of rolling in packs of galants lol.

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Proto
    Sitting MOD out this year. Too much to do on my weekends at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    Sitting MOD out this year. Too much to do on my weekends at the moment.
    aww.. it's only one day man. I wanted to see that vr4 again! Last I saw that, I was telling you to trade the 8g lol.

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

I can't wait to see your car in person keith or your brothers car or your other brothers car lol

Quote Originally Posted by carl3g View Post
    I can't wait to see your car in person keith or your brothers car or your other brothers car lol
    lololol! The GST won't be there. He's too lazy to work for his money and I'm not going to donate to his tank again for him to make another trip. I hope the galant makes it though.

I can't wait to see everyone again! Last year I kind of strolled through everyones projects and didn't catch many details. I think I'm going to stroll again but stay at the ones I like and ask questions.

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

This year there is a few people that are going to stand out. I have a few in mind. Is going to be a good and a fun one. Hope mitsu have our fucking sing this year. -_- We going to roll in style.

SOHC Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    I really hope Roman finishes in time, it would be good to have his car there as well. I gotta hit him up and see if he's close.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Yeap that will be great. He almost there last time i checked.

SOHC Turbo

I'm so excited but I have to fix my suspension and my brakes before the MOD.
    The last time I spoke to Roman he said his almost done and he will be there at MOD.

2 more weeks to go guys lets start the countdown!!!

TURBO= in the making.......

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast