Thread: SOFL meet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 60

SOFL meet

SOFL MEET:

Where: Dolphin Mall-

Time: Still to be determined

When: This weekend 02/12/12

Attending: [DC_eightG_00], Whokilledhoughes, Rodriguez, Jans2008, Johnathansgalant
    Last edited by [DC_eightG_00]; 02-09-2012 at 07:34 AM

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

soon... im 98% done with the car...need john to come by to reflash the ecu and finally crank her over...
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

I will come down from Atl!! I likes warm weather(its going to get cold up here soon)

Working on my engine starting this week....depending on time/date/funds I'm down

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

looks like after a few months were gathering interest lol.. well whatever date is best for everyone obviously.. got a few people almost done with projects so when evryone is complete lets do something.

-Danny

yeah I'm definitely down but my car has a fuel leak that I'm currently working on and I also knocked off my alignment in my little accident I had recently. but other than that I'm definitely down maybe sometime in the end of december?
    Last edited by Rodriguez; 12-05-2011 at 09:50 PM

damn man, hope you get all that worked out soon.. Yea will see if it gathers more interest and check dates

-Danny

put me on the list !!

i hate galants and especially yours danny
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant View Post
    i hate galants and especially yours danny
    come on ladies no cat fights now... danny where are your fog lights???
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

so when is this happening.. im good to go. changing the brake master cylinder this weekend and im good to go. i hope so...gotta drive a bit more to be sure car only has about 10 miles on it so far
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

lmao dick! your galant is my inspiration john ;) my fogs are in a box "fail" if were serious about this meet its getting on lol.

Well Lets start picking dates and stuff now that we got a few more people interested

-Danny

how bout the end of this month? or early January, as long as its not the first weekend in January cause i got drill

do it sometime in january i gots stuff to do till the end of this year
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

yea im thinking like the 2nd week of january. Should give everyone enought time to finish the projects and remember the date

-Danny

Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    yea im thinking like the 2nd week of january. Should give everyone enought time to finish the projects and remember the date
    that sounds good to me

Hello peeps- i wanna do a track meet anyone down. I wanna see how much she will take..

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    i got 108 raw unadulterated horsepower in this bad boy for the track lol if its later towards the end of january i'd be down if work permits

thats sounds good.. im down to see your G on the track. Yes bro get out of work and come back down to miami lol.. Well for the weekend at least

-Danny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast