The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SOFL meet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 60
    will the meet be close to jacksonville ?

and does anyone know a shop beside car mods that can fully build my galant and make it stick shift since i wanna do a 4g64/63 hybrid to keep it 2.4

thanks for any help

meet will probably be in the Miami/ftlauderdale area. we are all to lazy to meet up constantly in our own back yard...so Jacksonville, i don't think so. farthest we have gone is moroso speed way in west palm.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

so when is this happening... idk if im gonna go with the galant... still having issues getting her to run properly... i think my blow off valve might be malfunctioning not closing/opening properly, causing my car to go into limp mode every time i shift gears.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

Quote Originally Posted by whokilledhoughes View Post
    so when is this happening... idk if im gonna go with the galant... still having issues getting her to run properly... i think my blow off valve might be malfunctioning not closing/opening properly, causing my car to go into limp mode every time i shift gears.
    Damn I was looking forward to seeing your car lol.

Anyway lets start getting an official date going. If you wanna go to the track, homestead speedway has a "test n tune" (1/8th mile) on Friday nights for 20 bucks you can run all you want from 6pm till midnight. Its also kind of a car show. Unfortunately they arnt having any in January but the dates for February are...the 3rd and 17th.

im down for whatever. yea i wanna see the car too bro

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

i wanna do the 1/4 mile no 1/8th crap.. but we can meet up somewhere for the time being.. im wrapped up till the end of january after the 21st
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Quote Originally Posted by suad618 View Post
    and does anyone know a shop beside car mods that can fully build my galant and make it stick shift since i wanna do a 4g64/63 hybrid to keep it 2.4

thanks for any help
    Try AutoModz in Dunedin FL, I haven't used them yet but they said they could do my manual swap for me. http://www.automodz.net/
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

whats up peeps we gonna do the thing or what?? im back in town although i may be leaving again soon.. you guys wanna meet or what?? Im down to goto the track or meet up..
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Any date?

Lets start setting a date here guys how about sometime the weekend of the 11th and 12th?

again im down for anything. if we dont do the track meet im thinking we can do hooters or something for a heat game.. Just brain-storming a bit

-Danny

If we can make it somewhere close to me I can take the car.. I can't do broward.. Don't trust the car yet for a trip like that. Somewhere in dade will do... Maybe depends on location.. Put it this way I'm 20 min from homestead I'm willing to go as far as dolphin mall.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

whatever works. im down with dolphin, got lots to do in doral

-Danny

Ok good.. Let's agree on a place time and date. I can do Saturdays after 1pm or anytime sundays
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

will get some imput from everyone and see from there.. im fine either day as well

-Danny

meet

sounds good we can catch a movie or grub whatever.. I think 11th and 12th was mentioned lets do it on the 11th then

thats next weekend. So if thats cool ill update 1st post and will take it from there.

-Danny

doral sounds fine, lets set a hard date and time and see if that's fine for people

so we got 4 of us ok with doral next weekend. Im fine for whatever time as well. I would say 5ish so there is still day light so we an see the cars but if not 7 is a good time cause later it gets packed quick.

-Danny

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast