The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: SOFL meet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 60 of 60
    ok..so the car is doing fine...and then one of my fitting start leaking power steering fluid...wtf... just finished fixing it and no signs of leaks..hopefully it stays that way...so where are we meeting??? dolphin mall??? doral??where
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

Damn bro that's crazy, hope It holds up too.. Let's meet at dolphin. Got plenty of room to park there. Then will decide what we do from there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

alrights...sounds good....BUT... i might get free monster jam tickets for the show on saturday since i work for advance auto parts...if i do get tickets im gonna have to pass till next meet.. or we can have it on sunday??? if not saturday... up to everyone what day is better.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

i like sunday but i can saturday too :)

I'm down for sunday if it gets you to go. I'm fine either day. And good so were up to 5 now

-Danny

sunday sounds good but I work till 830 that night, so after that I can meet you guys at dolphin or whatever. Lets edit the first post with the date/time/location like we did for the first meet.

hey DC PM me your number...so far no tickets for the event...so saturday is still a go...hopefully its not raining...damm CF hood of mine is exposed to everything in the bay...not quite water friendly while driving...
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

pm sent, yea man im hoping it doesnt rain either. Forcast says 30% on both days so guess will see. Yea ill update 1st post now. Also got to pick where at dolphin
    Last edited by [DC_eightG_00]; 02-08-2012 at 06:04 AM

-Danny

Guys I got suite tickets for monster jam, so I won't be able to go Saturday... If you guys want to meet Sunday I'm down at any time.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

damn have fun bro.. im fine with sunday

-Danny

so whats the dillio - as usual
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Well heres one thing i do know. There is a heat game tonight at 7 so places are gonna be packed. Restaurants at the mall and close by are gonna be full cause of it. So whats it gonna be? are we just meeting up, catch a movie, watch heat game?

-Danny

I don't know, so where area of the parking is the meet? I can't stay no more at 10:30pm....

Don't think its happening, no one has said anything so just stay home.. I guess we will just make another meet

-Danny

lol back to square one...
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

Yea man.. No point in you driving down here at this time. Will just set it up again

-Danny

Today is perfect for me... I have two jobs is very rare other weekend off in my schedule again :(

you guys gotta setup a time before hand,, My clutch lines are leaking and i didnt finish fixing them anyways... I am going to fix my lines. Im waiting on my rear urethane mount then im going to install the mounts.. After that i am going to the track.. Im not meeting up until then.. I believe i should be done around the beginning of march..
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Yea this meet was all messed up.. Ill start a new one for march

-Danny

well its a safe bet we can all blame JOHN!!!...ok this thread is officially closed...
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123