The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wiring from the battery

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Wiring from the battery

Can't see any thread on it so I just ask. How can I best set up wires from the battery and all the way to the trunk. Mostly I need to know how to get the wires into the car from the battery someway it won't be noticed.

u relocating the battery or for sound system?

drill a hole where the clutch goes, thats what most people do..

it's for audio. Will just connect wires to the battery and lay them all the way in the trunk. Wires will go under carpet but can't find any holes leading into the car from the hood.

Is the no holes like on the Nissan Primera there were holes filled with black rubber wich I took out and made little holes in them just so the wires would fit. Realy don't like the idea to drill a hole in my wonderful car
    Last edited by Rabbi1991; 09-06-2011 at 08:54 PM

there is a robber grommet somwhere but trust me it will be easier to drill a hole...

yeah theres no real access points into the car best bet is just drill into it

Drill hole, plenty off room to not screw up. Get battery isolator.

Ok. Will drill. Thanks all for good answers

Just make sure you put a grommet in the hole before you run the wires through.

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi1991 View Post
    Ok. Will drill. Thanks all for good answers

Don't drill there is a large grommet where the wiring harness passes thru the firewall go through it .. under the glovebox mine has the plastic duct for the feet vent go over the top of that down the side under the door sills then let the rear seat down , push the wire down on the side of the seat then from the trunk pull the ends towards the center the wire should tuck