The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VR4WGN Customizing

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 61

VR4WGN Customizing

So i am changing a few mods and items on the Wagon and fitting a few braces and new interior etc...

this is what i did today for my car...
    Built a custom SS Resignator and Fujitsubo Ghiken Cannon Exhaust for the Blue Wagon,Fitted it,

i did the new FMIC full piping kit yesterday and its buzy getting painted along with the rockers and cm covers and plenium.

also am making a CIBBIE effect Headlight,this is just the prototype for now to see if and how it looks and fits..

And..... CARBON FIBRE.. yes my first time ever and 1 day and im excited....so i made a few pillars and my airbox wrapped.. real exciting stuff

www.qcustoms.co.nz

Looking great.

ok so i have been flat out this week..
    heres some pictures of what iv done and did..

the Guages were digital guages wich i have removed them form the housing and then removed the lcd display form the main brains and made them so i can hide the brain away and use only the lcd display where i want them,so my plans have begun to mock up a new dash cover and then once iv done that i will get etched cut smked glass or perspex and mount the displays behind that and theyl ldisplay what they are and their readings clearly.
    iv also moved the AC unit from top al lthe way to the bottom to allow the dsisplays to go uptop.

i also fitted my colour coded piping kit aswell as the FMIC and air box wixh i skinned in Carbon Fibre.
    Alloy Radiator is in aswell.
    newly Painted Cam ,Rocker and water covers fitted aswell.

now that the engine bay is near completion i can now focus on interor and bang that out

enjoy

www.qcustoms.co.nz

ok well i have finally made the dash surround and other items so heres the finished molded and trimed items

www.qcustoms.co.nz

from now on il lonly b posting new threads etc i my VENDOR section ok,so b sure to travel in and view anytime guys
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

Busy man... I like the progress.

wish i had the resources to work on my g like this!

you do buddy,MEEEEEE..

lights are fitted now,going to sand and paint the shrouds tomorrow so end of this week we will have Cibies retro cheap
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

and the light covers are now drying with their first coat of primer,then block and reprime then hopefully this weekend ill b gettn em...

but heres the progress on the dash console.. all ineed to do now to complete the AC retrofit is work on filling the edges round the unit now then its al done and i can focus on the guages..

www.qcustoms.co.nz

wish i new as much as you lol, not brave enough to try my hand at new things

looks good man

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

thanx guys.. you dont need to know anything to be able to do anything ey.. fear is what holds many people back from their talents.. dont be scared,you can easyly replace a part if it doesnt work out..

iv got items i made in 2006 in the fg box that i pull out till today and start finishing them off...
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

It's coming along great, are you gonna color match the cibbies?

yea i am buddy theyr at the painters now..
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

ok its been a while but heres updates boys...
    she should be completed this weekend

www.qcustoms.co.nz

www.qcustoms.co.nz

ill have some good res pics in the next week once in the daylight ok
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

A lot of work. The problem with accuracy, otherwise good. You're done! Not afraid to be creative to think and do.
    Last edited by stayer; 11-14-2011 at 10:31 PM
    Turbo - it is a snail, but the bitch is very fast.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast